Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

kovalchuk71

MSH Fantasy baseball

Anyone want to clarify the scoring this year? Do the stats accumulate over the entire week for the head to head matchup? Can players be benched or started after the week begins? I didn't realize that the scoring was going to be so different from last year or the year before.

Yeah, the stats add up during the week. Plus yes, you bench and play people from day to day. Then at the end of the week the stats get broken down into all the scoring categories between you and your opponent. Guy who leads the most categories wins.

Well, it seems to me that I'm getting smashed by Regina on day 1. Then again my 3 big bats havent played. Real battle in the ERA department between us too...37.8(thanks Vazquez) to 18, hes winning...

So, after day one, how's everyone doing?

After a couple of days I have a slight lead. It's still early in the week and I have a bunch of guys starting on the mound today. Too many to dress them all, in fact. I could use another decent bat and/or another catcher for one of my starters.

Could be doing better. Losing 6-4 to Mighty Mullets...Gotta play with my roster a little bit....

Who is Mighty Mullets anyways?

EDIT-Nevermind, its Cavs

I'm doing ok, Mo's got another save chance right now, hopefully he won't blow this one like yesterday. ARod's already hit me a hr today. Matsui didn't hit a hr today, I'm amazed. Oh, and I benched a guy who went 2/3! woo

No, he just blew it worse...

See. All those years of having Mo close them out is finally coming back to haunt him. A closer works because of the unfamiliarity. When you see him enough times, he loses his mystique.

Its my infinite baseball knowledge :rolleyes: . It's actually alot closer than the score, We've been jumping back and forth between pitching and hitting "runs" and my guys just seemed to jump ahead in both, but the stats are actually alot closer. He can still easily take it, theres alot of time left.

Dunn has really shat the bed for me since opening day.

And, JR's having one of those weeks where he could easily be up as much as he's losing. I mean hell, who would have known Wilkerson would start this hot.

On what day do each of the week's end?

it says week one runs from the third to the tenth.