Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

kovalchuk71

MSH Fantasy baseball

Okay I got in, but I won't be there for the draft, so I just went to the "pre rank" think and put all the players I wanted on the "My Players" list. I should be ok than?

As long as you don't get screwed like I did for hockey in my one league. Every player I excluded was drafted ahead of everyone else. Happened to a few other guys too..

I should be good, I only excluded a few so. As long as I'm in the league I'm happy, I just don't want to be voided for whatever reason.

Yahoo won't load for me, but does anyone know off the top of their head what time the draft is?

7:30 Eastern tonight

Does someone want to provide translation for the teams? It's on the hard side of things to find out who "analbumcover" and people like that are:P

Does someone want to provide translation for the teams? It's on the hard side of things to find out who "analbumcover" and people like that are:P

I was watching one of the celebrity jeopardy skits.

Demons is me.......turns out I did pretty good in teh draft too....got the two main players i wanted (Ortiz, Schilling) and a lot of other good players too

as you can see, I don't value pitching in a head to head league :D you're better off with just inning eaters who put up decent numbers than someone who's going to win a cy young. I was also able to steal guys late, like backe, haren, and redman late. then I got guys like swisher (who I think will be al ROY), upton, and jacobsen late

I missed the damn draft, I had a steak on the grill. I am open to trading anyone on my roster.

I'm the Moustache rides. I have no idea what I am doing, and I did not draft my team. I have a Canadian and I WANT GABE GROSS, I'm definately open for trades. I'd really like some help as well with what I am looking for. I know baseball fairly well, but I'm no expert. I'd love to grab some extra help, look for me in the Chat.

its too late to sign up now right? this appears when i try to get in:

There was a problem:

• The league is not in pre-draft mode. (Error #209)

its too late to sign up now right? this appears when i try to get in:

There was a problem:

• The league is not in pre-draft mode. (Error #209)

Too late. Once the draft happens, the league is locked.

Anyone willing to give up someone for Freddy Garcia? I'm not a big fan of him to begin with. I've got a trade pending with Ekstein on roids right now but if someone else will give me somebody else, I'm open.