Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

#1STUD

Gas Prices?

Update on gas prices anyone? They're ridiculously high in Canada right now. Don't know about US. In northern BC, it's $1.15/L CDN = ~$3.53 / Gallon USD.

EDIT: I think I did the right math.. 1.15 x 4 (four litres in one gallon) then / .6 (USD against CDN )

$2.55 yesterday when I put gas in my car. Considering it was $1.50 last year, it's a shock to the system.

94 octane is $2.79 in Northern New Jersey. It seems to go up 10 cents every day! a friend of ours filled up the GMC Yukon = $90.00 and they have the trucked leased! Are they screwed or what?

I wish I still had my 1977 Ford Fiesta, made in Germany. The best gas mizer I ever owned. I drive a 2000 B2500 Mazda Cab Plus pickup. I still get at least 20 miles per gallon so I can't complain too much.

$2.15 a gallon for premium. Wish my truck could use regular gas since it gets 11 mpg.

Update: $2.73 a gallon. I am now spending about $300.00 per month on gas.

I paid $2.79 for unleaded yesterday. The prices fluctuate like crazy, since it was $2.59 at the same station eailer that day.

Its starting to get to the point where I am driving all over trying to find ther cheapest gas station. Right after I paid $2.79, I drove about 3 miles down the road and it was only $2.63 at a another station. Talk about crazy.

it's $1.01+ right now in t.o. 95.9 cents was the "cheap" price this week

now's the time to invest in a good road bike <_<

Its 91.9 here for a litre. highest its been in awhile

Ours is about 65 - 75 cents a litre CDN or $2 USD per gallon.

are you kidding?? where you like... it 115 cent in quebec(montreal)

Its 91.9 here for a litre. highest its been in awhile

Ours is about 65 - 75 cents a litre CDN or $2 USD per gallon.

are you kidding?? where you like... it 115 cent in quebec(montreal)

Thats a great price for gas. Too bad he posted that almost 5 months ago ;)

Muuaahahahahahahaha,

in most parts of Europe the current price for a gallon around 6.02 USD. No kidding. Most of it is just gas taxes...

Muuaahahahahahahaha,

in most parts of Europe the current price for a gallon around 6.02 USD. No kidding. Most of it is just gas taxes...

Thats almost what like Nova Scotia is. We pay around 1.129 per litre which is around 5 bucks per gallon.

Interesting link to global gas prices...

http://money.cnn.com/pf/features/lists/global_gasprices/

I can't belive it's so cheap in Puetro Rico. I remeber back last year when it was only $1.70 for a gallon.

I have to buy stock in some hydrogen fuel cell technology before it explodes as our transportation savoir and i lose out on a lot of money.

I paid $2.79 for unleaded yesterday. The prices fluctuate like crazy, since it was $2.59 at the same station eailer that day.

Its starting to get to the point where I am driving all over trying to find ther cheapest gas station. Right after I paid $2.79, I drove about 3 miles down the road and it was only $2.63 at a another station. Talk about crazy.

Go to Gas Buddy. Some guy created a website in which people can search for local gas prices.

I was at Disneyland this week and I saw $2.95-ish and $3.15 for Diesel. Wow!

The place down the street from the rink is as cheap as anywhere in the area, glad to see that website backs me up.

2.63 is the cheapest i've seen in the phoenix area lately. I remember about a year or two ago it was 95 cents here.