Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

freeflow94

Under Armour, Nike Dri-Fit or Just a T-Shirt?

I have several I use they all work the same, regardless of price. I have a WSI, UA, Trifilar, and a no-name I bought for $9.99. I can tell no difference between the $39 WSI and the no-name, both work the same.

I just wear a T-Shirt. I've got a Nike Sphere if anyone is interested. I wore it like 2 times to school with a t shirt under.

I have 2 UA metal shirts w/ short sleeves with the mock turtle, in navy and blue. I use those on game day, and have a cold gear shirt for cold rinks, and 2 turf gear for all around and practice. The under armor works really well. My rink is really warm, and it will usually keep me feeling pretty good. Another plus in the amazing evaporation the shirts have. I can pour water down my back then it will evaporate 3 mins later and I'll forget that I did it :rolleyes:

I have one tight UA long sleeve mostly for games and one UA loose T-shirt for practice and dryland etc. I find that it works exceptionally well no problems here.

UA works for me but the velcro from my shoulder pads always sticks to it and tears the material apart...I'm gonna try out the Easton Bio-dri shirts soon and I'll let you know how that goes.

I did a quick search and didnt find anything with a title like this! sorry if its a repost...But,

What do you guys wear underneith your shoulder pads? I wear underarmour and sometimes it gets bunched up and un comfertable!

any suggestions?

RBK short sleeve compression shirt, Runs about $10, works great. I wouldn't want to wear anything loose fitting for fear of bunching up, that could be your problem.

The thing i have is the under armour compression shirt!

RBK short sleeve compression shirt, Runs about $10, works great. I wouldn't want to wear anything loose fitting for fear of bunching up, that could be your problem.

can you please post a link to the one your talking about?

I prefer not to wear anything under my pads. I think it's much more comfortable then wearing any type of shirt. I've worn t shirts and compression shirts but no shirt is the way to go. No worrying about bunching up or shirts getting drenched in sweat.

I did a quick search and didnt find anything with a title like this! sorry if its a repost...But,

What do you guys wear underneith your shoulder pads? I wear underarmour and sometimes it gets bunched up and un comfertable!

any suggestions?

Topics merged

So this stuff actually works? I knew it was comfortable but I didn't know it actually made you sweat less.. and wearing more layers when its hotter? Thats the kinda counter intuitive stuff I wouldn't think of :)

Well, it does not make you sweat less, it just moves quickly moisture away from skin to upper layers of shirt/pants there it evaporates faster and keeps body if not completely dry, then defenatly not that wet as with cotton shirt.

I use Craft underware, works just fine.

Pretty much everyone here wears skinz, especially the goalies (long sleve, long pants).

Not sure whether the ice skinz are better than the normal ones, but they smell good :)

I still wear the old school baby blue Stanfields long johns. You used to see all the pro's wearing them before all the moisture wicking performance gear started coming out.

I wear RBK's undershirt with moisture wicking. I used to wear the regulat t-shirt but after buying this stuff it works really well. I am always dry when I play and it keeps me nice and cool so it never feels like I am "overheating". I sweat a lot less too. I love it $14.99 at KOHLS.

I wear the RBK "compression" moisture wicking also. Long sleeve, Works great.

i also just switched to that stuff. i use layer 8 from marshalls or ross. dirt cheap compared to the other brands. works great. stay dry and keeps my elbow pads from rubbing in.

I have an underarmour loose fitting one, and 2 nike dry fit ones, depending on my mood and whats clean, except my under armour gets worn on all home games. i also have 3 pairs of Nike dri fit bottoms, in navy with the grip on them, love them.