Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mik3

LA Kings "Burger King" Jersey

I have two of the crests from those jerseys, which I am going to use to use to make my own custom jerseys....it's gonna look sweet when it's done :)

I don't know which was worse, those or the alternates the Ducks wore the same year.

The "Michelin Man" Duck jerseys were the worst, though the BK kings were pretty bad.

If we're adding current ones, the Dallas Stars' female reproductive system one gets my vote.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

If we're adding current ones, the Dallas Stars' female reproductive system one gets my vote.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Moo-terus. :)

Woah I am so thinking about selling my Ducks flying thru the ice right now. That dude is getting like 150$ for his Kings and I need money for my car.

All the other jerseys you guys are talking about are horrible, but the Kings jersey isn't too bad to me.

I'd wear it.

Not my favorite, but its not too bad.

I d have to agree with eagle12 the nashiville 3rd jerseys and so disguisting there look like vomit, the thrashers 3rd jersey is a close 2nd(turquoise should never be warn on a hockey jersey) and the stars 3rd jersey is just ????

I d have to agree with eagle12 the nashiville 3rd jerseys and so disguisting there look like vomit, the thrashers 3rd jersey is a close 2nd(turquoise should never be warn on a hockey jersey) and the stars 3rd jersey is just ????

i kinda dig the atlanta thirds. the only thing that gets me is the stupid unfinished look. strip on one arm and not the other. lame, but other wise the baby blues look kinda slick.

you know its funny...ive always had funny taste about stuff but first of all i was the one looking for that kings jersey, so good looking out on posting about it. Anyway i read all of the other posts before mine and just wanted to show how off my jersey favorites are compared to everyones dislikes... so here are my favorite jerseys

1 vancouver canucks 1981 black/yellow with giant v stripes

2. mighty ducks 95 96

3 la kings 95 96

4 predators alternate

5 bruins alternate

I thought the bruins alternate jersey was/is awesome. Same with the mighty ducks "duck breaks through ice" jersey. That kings jersey admittedly is just brutal. Is anyone else disappointed that the ducks dropped the Nike style jerseys with mostly green?

these ones:

Ducks_jersey_front.jpg

I gotta question some of the choices on there;

Buffalo, Flames, Tampa and Pittsburgh's are all half decent. At least put Nashville's there.

I gotta question some of the choices on there;

Buffalo, Flames, Tampa and Pittsburgh's are all half decent. At least put Nashville's there.

That page was last updated

Tuesday, December 04, 2001 6:30:36 PM

I don't believe Nashville's third had been rolled out yet.