Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Vapor

Photos of yourself

I agree, but am biased. They have 5 jerseys, I think, that they rotate. Few pair of socks. Shells stay the same(though new this year). I'll see if I can find some pics.

• Like 1

Teammate took some pics of me today, at least until teammate 2 whined that his picture-taking was preventing him from scoring. Unfortunately most of them came out blurry, but there's one.

12033219_10100364058186829_5224497687476

(actually, the play is at the other end of the rink, and I'm just getting up after being pelted.)

• Like 2

Me and my buddy Chad, Captain of The Molson Canadians prior to tonights game here in beautiful Doha, Qatar. Like a loss for the Canadians, 4-3 lead we pull our goalie and tie it with 1.5 seconds left...........like a win for us!

20151006_190414_resized_1_zpspasi4edl.jp

Edited by Reddevilpara
  • Like 2

Couple recent photos of the pups in game action....

The Little One skating out of their zone. Got a nice shot off, didn't finish.

image_zpszejcn69g.jpeg

image_zps3fghmxtn.jpeg

The Boy with a few shots from the point vs BYU.

image_zps6la0j0u2.jpeg

image_zps0s24qg7c.jpeg

• Like 3

I'm trying to dethrone the "best dressed" player in the League this year. He's won it 2 years running. Gotta get yellow laces in the RBZ pants! That and the Kings decals on the helmet should send me over the top :cool:

• Like 3

Last Shinny Session before the Season Starts here in Qatar. New Qatar Canuck Jersey (Maroon Gold) and Old Jersey (Maroon Grey)

20150904_101710_resized_zpsg8bln2f1.jpg

Super cool. I know a kid who played in Dubai. Super cool that they play over there.

• Like 1