Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Vapor

Photos of yourself

Your logo and team name are delightful on many levels!

Thanks, they are the Jerseys just about everyone in the League over here has. We use them for Tournaments and Shinny sessions during the off season. Next time I'm in our darks I'll post a picture!

• Like 1

Thanks, they are the Jerseys just about everyone in the League over here has. We use them for Tournaments and Shinny sessions during the off season. Next time I'm in our darks I'll post a picture!

Is that an oryx I see in the logo, or a generic antelope?

• Like 1

Is that an oryx I see in the logo, or a generic antelope?

Good eye! It's an Oryx. The National Team uses it as a logo as does Qatar Airlines.

Is that Hockey fights MS tournament annual? My parents live about an hour away from Burlington, and I would like to try to see if any of the teams need guys next year to skate in honor of my uncle who recently passed away from MS.

I did! they have one in Stowe in September, might see if any of the teams need a skater =)

You can register as a free agent. Some of the local guys from my area were just at this event too. Great cause. Nice to see how big they have become too.

• Like 1

I think he needs a new pair of socks, lol.

He has them, just doesn't wear them. In fact he has a bunch of socks, but always puts these POS socks on. Every game, drop in, S&P...maybe he's seeing if they will just disintegrate at some point(they're obviously close). Kids today...blame it on bad parenting.

• Like 2

A couple from ModSquadHockey SummerJam 7, we had such a good photographer she made even me look not so bad out there!

b4DPF7z.jpgkD0HvPr.jpg

xkyknCX.jpg

• Like 7

Doubling up on JSK's post .. That's me chasing him about to chop at his shins with my stick...

Props to STX for getting the pucks to sit on edge to show off their logos :laugh:

• Like 1

JSK let's be real. With those gloves you can't look bad haha.

I am jumping on the SJ photo bandwagon.

Some foreigners invading the the US.

HYFOhN7.jpg?1

Being useless on defense.

gallery_5_45_119780.jpg

I am really good at pulling pucks out of the net!

gallery_5_45_1439768.jpg

• Like 3