Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Chadd

Good/bad seller list

I apologize to the guys I dealt with that I haven't put you guys down sooner.

Pikapphi-My 1st ever internet transaction, smooth transaction, unique packaging

all went well. Pleasure to deal with.

LegoDoom-Traded him a T-Flex shaft for T-Flex blade really fast process

Jay- Sold him a Response shaft, quick and smooth transaction, received payment

Kenneth- Traded shafts good trade, everything went according to plan.

ethan19(I don't know if he's on MSH) Took a while to adjust the deal so it would

be equall but once we got the ball rolling it was great to deal with him as

well.

Eazy_b97- This trade was express and smooth, pleasure to deal with you. Would

do so again.

All These members whether on CB or MSH have been very trustworthy and fair to deal with. I recommend them all. They've restored my trust after getting screwed with someone on the Easton Message Board. Sorry If I forgot anyone. Let me Know.

To be honest, my experience with buzzlightyear was pretty disappointing. To make a long story short, I paid for an 85 flex easton ultralite that was lost in the mail. The problem is that since the ultralite was lost, I told buzz that I would settle for any 85 flex or flexy shafts he had because I could not wait any longer, and getting a hold of this guy is hard as is. After a long wait, I finally received 2 shafts in an effort to correct the problem; a cut stiff flex tricore and a sherwood force shaft thats even stiffer. I was never informed or warned about the 2 new shafts. Here I am, $35 short and with two shafts that are simply way too stiff to use.

Bought a blade off of beaucoup_fish. It's just as he described, shipped it well, and he was honest and upfront about everything. Took him a few days to get it shipped out, but that's no biggie, school and work take precedence over running down to the post office. I'd definitely do business with him again.