Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

chippa13

2010-2011 Gear Sightings

Idk if any one else has noticed this but lecacalier's stick is white at the bottom, totally giving away that its a v10 repaint.My link

With the ccm u+cl custom options, you can order a white bottom or a black bottom. It may or not be a v10 repaint.

With the ccm u+cl custom options, you can order a white bottom or a black bottom. It may or not be a v10 repaint.

Even though I can't say for sure I am under the impression it is a repaint because I think he did go back to using his batch of them? Then he randomly had the CLs with the white bottom.

Is Lidstrom's stick just a normal Widow but with a brighter red than the retail version?

Yes. Looks to be just a different paint job.

then it sounds like they don't fit

I was waiting for that. Every where except that one spot is great. The skates feel fine as long as I do not crank down right there.

Might make it to custom though.

No way I'm spending 300$+ on a pair of gloves. Unless I win the lottery of course :dry:

No way I'm spending 300$+ on a pair of gloves. Unless I win the lottery of course :dry:

Im sure PSHG will work a deal with Warrior like they did for the Franchises.

Even though I can't say for sure I am under the impression it is a repaint because I think he did go back to using his batch of them? Then he randomly had the CLs with the white bottom.

I recall the same thing, he was using what looked like an exact v10.0 catapult....all well, I wont lose sleep over it.

tumblr_lkecxtmnvO1qiupz5o1_500.jpg

Kovalchuk with Luxes in team Russia colors

anyone have a clue what shoulder pads kovy is wearing? look to be warriors...

anyone have a clue what shoulder pads kovy is wearing? look to be warriors...

Might just be the warrior caps they were putting on NHL pads this year to meet new equipment standards.

I think I remember him getting interviewed and the chest piece was some low end nikebauer model with warrior shoulder caps.

Thats why I thought of that too.

just noticed that ovi had his skates taped tonite. still using his reloadeds, and the tape comes down pretty low. perhaps he's having heel locking issues?

just noticed that ovi had his skates taped tonite. still using his reloadeds, and the tape comes down pretty low. perhaps he's having heel locking issues?

yea i noticed that too. also, did you see malone's blue widow? i guess warrior's hinting at something with these new colour options for the pros.

yea i noticed that too. also, did you see malone's blue widow? i guess warrior's hinting at something with these new colour options for the pros.

Isn't blue along with red the standard retail colors? Correct me if I'm wrong.

the stick is black with blue/red highlights. Malone's stick was electric blue, Mac Daddy-esque

Yes, you are correct, red (clear) and blue (grip) are the "standard" retail colors. The coloring on the retail sticks is black with red/blue accents, if I may. The sticks that we have seen Malone and Lidstrom using are mainly blue and red, respectively. I think what Dolom1te is implying is that it appears as though Warrior is hoping on the custom stick ship.

Yes, you are correct, red (clear) and blue (grip) are the "standard" retail colors. The coloring on the retail sticks is black with red/blue accents, if I may. The sticks that we have seen Malone and Lidstrom using are mainly blue and red, respectively. I think what Dolom1te is implying is that it appears as though Warrior is hoping on the custom stick ship.

point taken.

the stick is black with blue/red highlights. Malone's stick was electric blue, Mac Daddy-esque

yes. both of these are exactly what i was trying to say. thank you.

I wonder if we'll see anymore custom colourways in the coming days