Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

wickedlite44

06 mission line

I'm a 7.5 in shoes and the new size 6.0 Missions are too big for me. I've been sized out of Missions...

Whoa, is that possible? What about Junior skates? You know, a pair of 10000 juniors are ALOT cheaper! :lol:

I'm almost the same way in tour skates. I found that I just made it into a pair of size 6 tours. could have went junior!

I bought a pair of 7500s and had 950's last year. I loved the MG chassis last year and I'm thinking of putting them onto my new skates. How much lighter is the MG chassis than the 6000 series off the 7500? Would it make a noticable difference?

Have a pair of Red Star Alloys, and have been wondering how they compare in weight to the he950 mgChassis and the new MgChassis on the 10000's.

What's the lightest chassis out there?

I would think that this years mission chassis would be the lightest. Because it has less material than last years...and If what Justin says is true (which im sure it is) last years chassis is lighter than the red star alloy chassis.

Woo! My new 9500's just got in! And a size 7 fits PERFECT. My toes just feather the toecap.

They are REALLY stiff. I was surprised how stiff they are up top. I wasn't expecting that at all.

They are REALLY light too. My old nike/mission combo is like a ton of bricks compared to these. I love the carbon fiber outsole as well!

Strangley though, the website, and every other picture I've seen of the skates shows white laces. Mine shipped with black? Not that I mind, because I've always bought black laces anyways..Justin?

Anyways, on the pre-liminary side of things, I have to say these skates look PROMISING. I skate on them tonight and tomorrow night, so I can give a first impression.

Go buy Missions!

Guy on Ebay. I needed them for a tournament that is now in 2 days time.

I am not really playing Inline much this year after this tournament so I will just make do with what I have.

yeah the 9500s do come with black laces

Weird. They ought to show them on their site that way too, as I think the black laces make the skate look 10x cooler.

i just got some 7500 new off ebay for like $150 and i must say after a couple skates these r some pretty stiff skates, i like the black laces with the all black boot looks good. my only gripe is that how come the mounting of the chasiss is a little off? i mean 1 skate is mounted so the wheels r right down the middle and the other skate the front is like a quarter off centered. now ive noticed this as well on bauer and ccms. dont they use a template?? or something?? now if mission could just make some leopold curve ops sometime soon???

i just got some 7500 new off ebay for like $150 and i must say after a couple skates these r some pretty stiff skates, i like the black laces with the all black boot looks good. my only gripe is that how come the mounting of the chasiss is a little off? i mean 1 skate is mounted so the wheels r right down the middle and the other skate the front is like a quarter off centered. now ive noticed this as well on bauer and ccms. dont they use a template?? or something?? now if mission could just make some leopold curve ops sometime soon???

Hmm.

I just checked my 9500's, and the mounting is dead center for both skates. Can you post a pic? For some reason, that sounds odd.

Hey Justin,

All I gotta say is that I think you got another convert to your list. I picked up a pair of 7500s and I have to say I'm impressed. Be prepared, though, I'll give ya hell if the chassis breaks, an eyelet or tendon guard rips. J/K :P . Honestly, I think you may have got it right this year.

Hey Justin,

All I gotta say is that I think you got another convert to your list. I picked up a pair of 7500s and I have to say I'm impressed. Be prepared, though, I'll give ya hell if the chassis breaks, an eyelet or tendon guard rips. J/K :P . Honestly, I think you may have got it right this year.

Ridiculous. Just ridiculous.

Well, you still need about 3 pairs of skates till you have as many as me. I think Reebok is gonna be pissed you dropped them.

Hey Justin,

Ridiculous. Just ridiculous.

Well, you still need about 3 pairs of skates till you have as many as me. I think Reebok is gonna be pissed you dropped them.

Like I said on the bench, I'll just pull the Modano and get some custom Reebok gear. I guess your just mad 'cause it only took me one game to break them in. :D

Glad to hear you like the new skates....So far, knock on wood, the skates have been holding up great and there have been no significant issues...The skates are doing what they were designed to do...

Justin

just been informed that Giant & Epuck & other US outlets are no longer allowed to export Mission skates & equipment to the Uk.

Justin as your UK distributor only has 2005 models , just how do you suggest Uk dealers & players get the new models ???

Hey Justin,

Jesus, how many pair of skates is that since september? hah

just been informed that Giant & Epuck & other US outlets  are no longer allowed to export Mission skates & equipment to the Uk.

Justin as your UK distributor only has 2005 models , just how do you suggest Uk dealers & players get the new models ???

It's just a matter of time for the products to filter though to us. Frustrating, but that's just the way it goes. Relative to the US and canadian markets ours is pretty small, so the newer lines inevitably take longer.

sorry mate i dont accept that: im a dealer & im unable to buy through Missions appointed Uk distributor 2006 equipment. the so called offical distributor is still stuck with 2005 stock that he wont clear out cheap.

Iv had to" grey import "2006 Mission kit, just to fill good customers orders.

JUSTIN id like an offical explination as to how UK players are to get supplied by UK Dealers with 2006 stocks.

I got my mission skates from the USA just when they were released but they wont let me get any more 2006 gear :unsure:

By the time the gear gets to the stores over here(with the exception of justhockey) the 2007 gear will be out. :lol:

sorry mate i dont accept that: im a dealer & im unable to buy through Missions appointed Uk distributor 2006 equipment. the so called offical distributor is still stuck with 2005 stock that he wont clear out cheap.

Iv had to" grey import "2006 Mission kit, just to fill good customers orders.

JUSTIN id like an offical explination as to how UK players are to get supplied by UK Dealers with 2006 stocks.

Didn't realise you were a dealer. If the distributor refuses to bring in 06 stock because of an 05 backlog, I guess there is more of an issue here.