Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kobe

Inno 1100s for $50 USD

thanks kov, does anyone know if there might be a warranty with these shafts? Or do you think it would be waived cause they're supposedly pro stock. Also anyone know if thehockeyshop is an authorized inno dealer, cause they're not listed on Inno's site, then again that site hasnt been updated in a while.

I'm not completely sure they are exact, but there are a few models which are rumoured to be the same as the 1100. Which are the one's I'd expect to be the ones sold in place of the Inno's.

The Hespeler 9009 was an Inno 2000 with diferent graphics. The 9010 was an Inno 1100 with the 0 shaft shape. The F4 was very similar to a Novius, if not exact.

Then why dont people just get f4's for a cheaper price?

Why does my tapered novius kinda bubble out like a z-bubble? Mine tapers but gets a little wider as it gets to the end?

It's a 6 month old thread so I wouldn't expect them to have much in stock...

Yeah I know. He said they've still got a ton of 220 and 260's but they ran out of the 340 whippy flexes a few weeks ago :(. The guy I spoke to also told me that they all came unmarked and they had to flex each stick one by one to determine which flex it was.

Off topic but, my 1100 (dual fit) bubbles out along the part where the blade is inserted(tapered end) did the blade stretch it or is it along the lines of a tapered z bub?

I just received my shafts today, and both are 1100s and have no red overspray on the inside. One of them has PRO 180 T1 listed on the sticker? <_< I'm assuming this is the flex of the stick. Does anyone know if this is correct? Anyhow, I was supposed to get a 260flex and this feels a lot stiffer. The other just has T2 along with the INL code on the inside. 180 is way to freaking stiff for my 5'8" 168lb body.

TIA!!

Yeah, I was looking at the flex chart and noticed that. Plus the feel didn't seem like it was a 260. I normally use TPS Regular flex which is a tad bit stiffer. And this stick felt super stiff. So I'm sending them back for a refund tomorrow.

my dad is living in vancouver right now and i had him pick me up a standard 1100 in 260 flex and 2 unmarked tapered pro return blades that somebody here said were made by inno. i told him to ask the guy to match it to a drury/kovalev, so hopefully its correct.

i don't know what the exchange rate is right now, but the standard shaft was $70 CAD which has gotta be a lot more than $40 USD.

and i should get the stuff tomorrow...hopefully everything is correct :x

if so, i think i'm gonna order another tapered one...

OK, for those who were curious:

the 260 flex standard 1100 shaft that i got today from the hockey shop has writing inside the shaft at the end closest to the 'v' in federov. it looks like it got cut off, but i can read 'HP01' and below that there is something else that isn't cut off and says 'T1'. the shaft is 48 inches without the plug. a little bit of finish is chipping off and its just grey beneath as far as i can tell.

i think every one so far has been different?

but i can read 'HP01' and below that there is something else that isn't cut off and says 'T1'.

HP01 might be Hespeler. Apparently they were one of the many brands that had their sticks and shafts made by Innovative.

If you look at the sticker inside you'll see the text on it is repeated. i thought mine was cut off too. Anyways I got 220 flex, standard. My sticker had the initials IN, 220, then it said "Spine." I'm assuming i got a novius, but its black underneath <_<

Anywho, i could care less what kind of stick is underneath. Good shaft so far, well worth the $40

I happened to pick one up yesterday too....the guy who was helping me was nice enough to search through their whole stock of em and eventually found a 260 flex.Just 1 left and i got it...aha lucky.Anyways when i read this thread i got concerned so i checked mine and on the end closest to the v in Fedorov it has "M22" but the beginning was cut off.But it wasnt a sticker...it was printed on.So i flexed it and it felt stiffer than my other 100 flex Easton but either way if I brought it back I would get a 220 and there's a chance mine is actually 260.I took out one of those electronic scales and weighed it and it was 294g's so i got a good shaft I'm assuming none the less.

well, i went into the hockey shop today and saw a 340 tapered shaft sitting right there in front of my eyes. I've never used a tapered stick before, so i snagged it at a price of $69 cdn! the girl there tried to charge me the regular price for it ($89) but i would have none of it! The 8" endplug is kinda loose so i'll just take it out and probably put in another one or something...

anyways, it's pretty whippy, and looking inside the shaft, i can't see any markings or anything, unless they are on the side of the endplug.