Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

falcons5419

Nfl draft

Who is the best player?  

37 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I voted for Gallery. A player like him doesn't come along that often. Fitz is great, but he's not as physically gifted as a lot of other receivers. Yes, he could be another Marvin Harrison, but Gallery is a rare type of player.

i hope the G-Men get either Eli or Ben Roethlisberger. Collins is overrated. sure he passes for a ton of yards, but he throws more interceptions than td's and is a fumble machine. And if your a giants fan u kno how he overthrows his recievers when they are open ALL of the time. if we dont get either, whuich is unlikley, i hope we draft fitzgerald. Toomer and shockey need anpther Offensive weapon

I think Lee Evans will be a great NFL receiver if he stays healthy. Maybe even better than Fitz. It depends on where Fitz goes though. He could really thrive in a WCO.

I don't know a whole lot about college football, but I hear Steven Jackson is way underrated because the Beavs were so bad.

I've been hearing that he may be the best back in the draft. Then again everyone has different opinions on every player.

I would like to seethe Giants stay at the four spot and draft Gallery. Their second round pick is so high in the draft that is almost like another first round pick and I would like to see them pick a good offensive lineman. The Giants have a third round pick were they could pick a quarterback. So many quarterbaks have done very well, and they have been low for picks. For instance Brady. He was a low pcik and is doing well. That is what the Giants should do.

I like Troupe better. And there's still Gonzo, Shockey, and Crumpler who are all great tight ends. Also, keep an eye out for Antonio Gates on the Chargers. He could open some eyes this year.

eagles your a eagles fan right? or is that for another sport? No way, the Giants need a new QB. ben or eli. worst comes to worst (which isnt worst really) they should get fitz

I don't think Gallery or Fitz will be there at the 4th pick, and Eli probably won't be either. They could get Roy Williams.

EDIT: And yes, I'm an Eagles fan. I wish there was some way we could get Vilma. I actually wouldn't mind taking Jake Grove or trading down. If we get a WR, Lee Evans or Michael Jenkins. But I really don't think we need a WR. We don't need a whole lot. Could use another RB, but don't need to take one in the first round unless one of the top two guys falls to us.

eagles fan huh ;)

well i heard the giants were gonna trade up to get eli. so well see what happens. even if we dont get that pick, ben rothesberger will still be there

were u for Ricky Williams in the '98 draft?

I was never a Ricky Williams fan. And who are the Giants trading up with? It's going to be more than the Gmen want to give up. But the Gmen already have a good team, so giving up another good pick could be worth the best player at a position they need.

First of all just let me say that I love football and love talking about football whenever, so its nice to see a post on it. I also play fantasy football so anyone else that does let me know maybe we can get something together for a MSH fantasy league in the fall :D

I'm also a huge Packers fan.

I'm really hoping the Packers don't make a deal with Couch and trade up to the 10th pick like they have been mentioning. From their drafting Rivers, or trading up even farther and getting Manning or Roethlisberger would be great :)

Being in Iowa I have seen Gallery play alot and he is quite amazing at what he does. I will note that I hate the Hawkeyes though. He is going to add so much to any team that he plays for. I wouldn't be suprised that the team that he goes to has a back with atleast 1200 yds on the ground. There is alot of talent in the pool this year and it will be a great season for football.