Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Chadd

Kovalchuk71

Chad you have to much time on your hands...

I saw the link on Fark and I had to bring it to his attention

"this guy".... your avatar is a riot!

I wonder how many people get it?

Yeah I saw it on another forum and almost laughed my balls off so I had to steal it. I would hope everybody understands it. Hopefully they get this and not mooseknuckle.

"this guy".... your avatar is a riot!

I wonder how many people get it?

Yeah I saw it on another forum and almost laughed my balls off so I had to steal it. I would hope everybody understands it. Hopefully they get this and not mooseknuckle.

I'm quite oblivious to these kinda thing.... I don't get it or don't see it :(

Nicole is said to be under 100. Yikes!

last i heard on vh1 she was 94 lbs, thats not hott at all, thats just gross.

Has any thought that maybe she's lost all the weight for a role. You know, like Rene Zelwegger (er, Chesney) added all that weight for Bridget Jones.

Maybe she's playing the part a spoiled Hollywood teen with a dysfunctional family who got too famous too fast and is now trapped in an endless string of drugs, parties and anorexia (sp?)

Cut the girl some slack!

Has any thought that maybe she's lost all the weight for a role. You know, like Rene Zelwegger (er, Chesney) added all that weight for Bridget Jones.

Maybe she's playing the part a spoiled Hollywood teen with a dysfunctional family who got too famous too fast and is now trapped in an endless string of drugs, parties and anorexia (sp?)

Cut the girl some slack!

And her dad just got sentenced to four years in prison.