Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MissConduct

Stevens big hit against Lindros

I am guessing someone is yelling "look out" which causes her to look the other way.

Ironic if thats what happened.

DANG. did the guy have his eyes closed or what?

Probably had his head down...sprinters usually come out of the blocks and don't really look up for the first 20 yards or so (of a 100 M dash)...

I'm loving the guy in the back with the Orange sweatshirt, he see's it coming the whole way.

LOL, I diddn't even notice him at first, look at his face right before the guy runs into the girl. Priceless.

I'm loving the guy in the back with the Orange sweatshirt, he see's it coming the whole way.

LOL, I diddn't even notice him at first, look at his face right before the guy runs into the girl. Priceless.

Lol he's got one of these going :o

It looks like her bag cushioned the back of her head, luckily... :o

It's kind of like us North Americans going to England and stepping off the curb, looking the wrong way (I've done that).

I wonder how she felt when she regained conciousness? :wacko:

She'll find out some time next week

DANG. did the guy have his eyes closed or what?

Probably had his head down...sprinters usually come out of the blocks and don't really look up for the first 20 yards or so (of a 100 M dash)...

Yup...head is definitely down

lol that was great i bet she won't do that again!

Sven you might be able to get it on a Yahoo video search but they don't normally have that many good results