Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

wickedwrister

Question for elite level players

they were right the Mission

now...to whbd....your correct,

3 liners are very important to a team, because they go out there to give the 1 liners a break. Why would you want to be on a team because all your needed for is releif for the better guys.

and i believe somone said that they had played for a team where its a rotation, 1 line goes out then 2 then 3.

No....if you played for an elite level team, then that wouldnt be the case...3 liners hardly go out at all.

sweet blazer...i play for the mission...go find out on our website where were gonna go..i aint your bitch.

Really, well Ive played at alot higher levels then you, and have been to a whl camp. And they deffnetly rotate equally, so I dont know what your talking about.

I wasnt the one who wanted this topic to be locked, so back off. I didnt mean any harm. Just finding out some information.

I was talking to ALL Thors Team as I said his name in the post,please read my post fully before you get offended.

1000th

im VERY sorry.

its a very common theory around here...many parents talk about it...the third liners know their duties...and i didnt say that they cant pull their weight, i said that theyre just not as good as the 1 liners. sure..you could put the 3 liners out, but why when you could put the 1 liners out who have a little edge over the 3 liners...i told the mods. to lock this...and you guys kept going....is it gonna end?

Wait. Just wait till your out at junior camps and high level hockey. The team isn't made up of 12 forwards who were always first liners. It'll be a huge reality check when your on the car ride home saying, well I was 7th in forward scoring at camp, why am I not on the team? Probably because you can't fill out a 3rd or fourth liners job. Reality is, everyone has a role. Each equally important. I've played everything from a checking line winger to a #1 D getting playing 80% of each period. Everyone has a job to do. Most coaches have each line slotted in for a certain role. My 3rd liners got alot more time when we were up 3-2 rather than down 3-2, but each is equally important. I've grown up with kids, who nobody really thought were great players, but they fill their roles very well and it mixes with what the teams needed. You'll see this when you step up to the next level.

Every AAA/Select/Chowder etc team i've been on has had danglers/snipers top to bottom. I have never seen a AAA team with skill on the top 2 lines and the 3rd line be all johnny go hards with no skill. My Bantam AAA team one year had 8 guys with over 25 goals.

Every AAA/Select/Chowder etc team i've been on has had danglers/snipers top to bottom. I have never seen a AAA team with skill on the top 2 lines and the 3rd line be all johnny go hards with no skill. My Bantam AAA team one year had 8 guys with over 25 goals.

nice schedule stregnth for you bantam team cav's ;) :P you know I'm j/p.

I don't necisarily agree about the "top to bottom" sentiment that cavs said, but once you get to a high level, everyone is talented, and has to be able to do something well. Look at a school like UNH, Michigan, or Denver U and tell me that they have guys on thier forward lines who can't score.

hey tohrs when u inslut 3rd liners you insult me tough guy. In prep i was 3rd line on a terrible team, went 1,2,3 in rotation, and i put in 20 pts in 25 gms bud and play d3 college now. Who te f*** do you think you are? let me state how ignorant and useless you are:

1) you live in chicago, whichaccording to the way you speak, must be the biggest hockey capital in north america

2) you play AAA MIDGET, not jrs but MIDGET. i was playing midgets at 15 at bantam age in quebec, which has probably the best midget system in canada, due to the jr restraints.

3) you play a lot of inline. don't even mention the guys in d1 that played inline growing up, its not real hockey compared to ice.

4) 3rd liners have no desire? if anything the 3rd and 4th liners have the most desire, as they backcheck, and put their bodies on the line everygame. If anything, the 3rd liners don't get the autographs, but make the team win

5) ive never seen a 1st liner drop the gloves b4 a 3rd liner did, 1st liners have piano knuckles

6) you cheap shot everyone in tournies. I bet you'll feel great when you bertuzzi a kid and end his career when he's 16.

7) i have a buddy who played int he show, never wa shigher than a 3rd liner, played 8 seasons in the NHL, not pussy roller hockey in chicago, o and btw, he played for the blackhawks.

8) i bet your nothign more than that guy who thinks he's the best. bobby big wheels eh. buddy you have to be the biggest grocery stick the league. it'll be tough to swallow when in 5 yrs your done with competitive hockey and im 25 and still playing, and 3rd line that is.

Your a jokeshow, you belong in a circus you plug.

p.s. mack has to have the best chirps in the league. You can' help but laugh at them. they're hilarious, and when i see his name on the most recent posts, i click on it for a laugh. great guy top to bottom.

nice schedule stregnth for you bantam team cav's ;) :P you know I'm j/p.

I don't necisarily agree about the "top to bottom" sentiment that cavs said, but once you get to a high level, everyone is talented, and has to be able to do something well. Look at a school like UNH, Michigan, or Denver U and tell me that they have guys on thier forward lines who can't score.

like ive said b4, brian boyle, drafted 26th overall in 03 played 4th line at BC his first year., 4th!!!

hey tohrs when u inslut 3rd liners you insult me tough guy. In prep i was 3rd line on a terrible team, went 1,2,3 in rotation, and i put in 20 pts in 25 gms bud and play d3 college now. Who te f*** do you think you are? let me state how ignorant and useless you are:

1) you live in chicago, whichaccording to the way you speak, must be the biggest hockey capital in north america

2) you play AAA MIDGET, not jrs but MIDGET. i was playing midgets at 15 at bantam age in quebec, which has probably the best midget system in canada, due to the jr restraints.

3) you play a lot of inline. don't even mention the guys in d1 that played inline growing up, its not real hockey compared to ice.

4) 3rd liners have no desire? if anything the 3rd and 4th liners have the most desire, as they backcheck, and put their bodies on the line everygame. If anything, the 3rd liners don't get the autographs, but make the team win

5) ive never seen a 1st liner drop the gloves b4 a 3rd liner did, 1st liners have piano knuckles

6) you cheap shot everyone in tournies. I bet you'll feel great when you bertuzzi a kid and end his career when he's 16.

7) i have a buddy who played int he show, never wa shigher than a 3rd liner, played 8 seasons in the NHL, not pussy roller hockey in chicago, o and btw, he played for the blackhawks.

8) i bet your nothign more than that guy who thinks he's the best. bobby big wheels eh. buddy you have to be the biggest grocery stick the league. it'll be tough to swallow when in 5 yrs your done with competitive hockey and im 25 and still playing, and 3rd line that is.

Your a jokeshow, you belong in a circus you plug.

p.s. mack has to have the best chirps in the league. You can' help but laugh at them. they're hilarious, and when i see his name on the most recent posts, i click on it for a laugh. great guy top to bottom.

JHB!

Ho! Jesus and The Wayne went at it? :rolleyes: And you're the fruit of their "labors"? :o That is the coolest thing I have ever heard. Can I have your autograph?

Damn, he got Iron Mike served.

"im 36 going on 36, never thought id live this long, never thought id fornicate with this many beautiful women, never thought id have this much money..."

i dont know why i have to prove to you that im on the mission..but anyways

last games where 10/29 - 10/30 we played colorado at home and won both games

for our record..we are 12/3/3

what now? as for vglod....keep going and say that " oh! the coach only makes lines for the chemistry! " B.S. in reality the lines are the best to last....of course what your saying is what a coach would want to hear..but thats not really what happens..

and because i play roller hockey...that just gives me more games over the summer...whats wrong with wanting to play?

and someone said that 3 liners would have the most desire because they are backchecking??? well how come you think that the 1 liners are on there? even if they were awsome and didnt back check then they wouldnt be on the team. everyone back checks.

someone said 1 liners have piano hands or somthing?? idc....if you have soft hands thats just better for the game and if your making fun of someone for being able to stickhandle well then ur just a f'ing retard.

and that bertuzzi coment...ive heard that one a million times...if your gonna insult someone .... dont make your self sound like a dumbass too.

dumbass? whoa buddy i aint a cheapshot artist. piano hands meaning knuckles that have never punched something. buddy coach makes chemistry? where did i say that? ur the starting center on the all duster team. tohrs my mits are some of the softest int he league, ask kovy-feds-ribo about me, i played with him over the summer, also cobraa, and they'll say i aint no plug like u. buddy any cheapshot is a bertuzzi, how wasnt it?

man ur a waste to the game and life, take a hike

After filtering this kid's crap, maybe he is on the first line. After all, even Semenko got to ride the Gretz/Kurri train. However, the way he comes off self-centered and whiny makes me think his parents politic for him to be where he's at. I'm pretty sure someone can't possibly be this spineless without some genes and a puss-friendly environment.

what are u talkign about hockeyman? im defending what this kid is saying against 3rd liners. its a true gongshow at its best. he has no idea how terrible he is at life let alone hockey, so let him say what he wants, hes been saying bullshit for 8 pages now.

hey tohrs, go back to the zoo u meatpie

Every legit kid ive played with never talked about how good they were, they let the sniping do the talking. Write that down kids.

No,,not for our AAA team...we all can shoot and skate...but the 1 liners have A LITTLE MORE QUICKNESS, A LITTLE HARDER SHOT, and thats what puts them infront of everyone else...everyone around this organization has " a sense for the game. or knows what to do at what time " but if you dont have the little extra quickness or a little slower shot..then your on the 3 line and your sittin. and what ive been asking is why anyone would want to sit the bench when all they wanna do is play hockey? i just dont get that

just because your the best player on the team doesnt gaurantee you a 1st line spot , i know plenty of talented players playing on line 2 , maybe 3 just because they have better chemistry with other guys, it has nothing to do with skill level , all role playing

what are u talkign about hockeyman? im defending what this kid is saying against 3rd liners. its a true gongshow at its best. he has no idea how terrible he is at life let alone hockey, so let him say what he wants, hes been saying bullshit for 8 pages now.

hey tohrs, go back to the zoo u meatpie

alright first i was called a tit and now a meat pie ??? wtf is that supposed to be..theres been alot of curse words..usually the mods dont let it go and now they are...and you call me a meat pie? sure..I suck at life ?? :lol:

as for the opinions...anyone wanna play us..(thats a midget AAA team ) alls i can say is bring it bitch. then we'll see whos what

dont even say..well my jr. A team will beat your midget AAA team so what now...dont even start that shit.

ill be where you are as soon as i get that old. cya on the rink. ... (sweetblazer)

as for the opinions...anyone wanna play us..(thats a midget AAA team ) alls i can say is bring it bitch. then we'll see whos what

You're already starting it