Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MissConduct

RBK gear.. why I will never wear any of it..

i hate the leafs but hate antropov even more, how is he signed by rbk let alone playing in the show

p.s. cws, sweet signature haha

exactly.. but then again Leafs will sign just about anything that skates.. (or in andropoff's case anyone able to put ON skates :D )

why would RBK sign him up?!?!? :blink::huh:

He's a Leaf so damn near every game is seen all across Canada and I'm sure he was a hell of a lot cheaper than some of the other "name" guys. From a marketing standpoint they get very good value for the dollar.

Yep, same sort of thing goes with Garon in LA. He's not the biggest name, but he's in a big (not so much hockey big) market.

why would RBK sign him up?!?!?  :blink:  :huh:

He's a Leaf so damn near every game is seen all across Canada and I'm sure he was a hell of a lot cheaper than some of the other "name" guys. From a marketing standpoint they get very good value for the dollar.

well you won't see Andropoff very much, he's hurt atm, and he's injury prone :o

oh well.. too each it's own

But cool to see that they updated the roster.

yup No more Modano.

Yeah, anyone know what's up with that? Did Mikey change his mind AGAIN?

Correct me if im wrong here but doesnt RBK now own THC? So Modano and datsyuk wearing ccm products wouldnt be that big of a deal because its all owned by the same company.

He's going back to Russia for family reasons right now. I believe his dad just died.

yes, but he also has a leg injury

No, he's healthy. He was at the gameday skate prior to the game against the Flyers. But he had to go overseas because his dad passed away.

Nik is turning it around and all of you who can't see it are blind.

He isn't a "big name" compared to the rest (besides Garon), but why does it bother you guys so much that he got inked by Reebok?

yup No more Modano.

Issues with the equipment (sticks). Switched back to his old stuff on opening night.

yup No more Modano.

Issues with the equipment (sticks). Switched back to his old stuff on opening night.

So, what, he's back with Easton sticks and gloves now, but sticking with his old Tacks boot and CCM lid?

yup No more Modano.

So, what, he's back with Easton sticks and gloves now, but sticking with his old Tacks boot and CCM lid?

No he is using the Warrior Dolomite stick, but everything else is correct.

He might be having something new coming...we'll see...

JR, you're so cryptic. You just like messing with our minds... :)