Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Krog7d7

Synergy II pics/info from Epuck

souray tonight is using it but they showed a close up and its forsure a one piece, but same color scheme

Wow, I saw that, too. I started a topic about it at the same time you posted :)

There is a new buzz in the stick market. Called ''Tapered Shafts''

I like that part of the description. I mean hell, tapered shafts have only been around 12 years, but now they have buzz.

Dont worry epuck says there not allowed but they will send them overr to the UK i have bought one before.

This is probably not the type of information epuck wants posted on the web. A PM would have probably been more appropriate.

Nothing's going to happen to them anyway. Everyone knows that the larger dealers routinely violate their dealer agreements but as long as they publicly claim not to do it, everyone is happy.

What was the first one? The t-flex? Is it really THAT old????

T-flex, then the Flyweight was the first short hosel tapered.

Everyone should forget this shaft....nothing else than a repainted Synthesis...serisously...

still 300 gram,they will have grip and none grip...difference: Handle

you should just save some money and buy the synthesis at discount price!

Cue the Nigel Tufnel quotes in 3..2..1..

Blue aluminum, black aluminum, dark reddish/purpleish graphite with white graphics, then yellow, then the grey ones. All before I can remember anyone else with a tapered shaft.

the one guy that used one on this board described it to feel more like the synergy so i'll focus my thought on him rather than epuck then .

He only used it once or twice, give it some time. If you didn't like the Synthesis I wouldn't buy this repainted Synthesis. Save your money.

Is there a blade being released with it or would you just use the Synethesis blades?

I would expect them to rename the blades as well.

Wonder if the paint is gonna chip.

My shop is sitting on a TON of Synthesis...will be interesting to see what happens.

Maybe they'll repaint them for you. :ph34r:

that sky blue colour is almost as bad as the neon puke green ST grip. i was picturing a deep royal blue like the SL. my monitor colour settings may be a bit off though

jeez why can't they just produce a black shaft w/ plain lettering.

I know I know, no one would buy it but me. And that's if I had the money :P

jeez why can't they just produce a black shaft w/ plain lettering.

I know I know, no one would buy it but me. And that's if I had the money :P

I agree totally - Dont like the catchy color schemes on sticks or on skates- Like it simple --black and white-- Happen to think it looks better to.

Ben