Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dan_The_Man_16

New Bands

Am I the only one that doesnt really like avenged sevenfold(every song sounds the same). And if that solo in bat country is the best you've heard, you have not heard much. I hate to break your heart but there is quite a few taps in that solo and that type of solo is nothing new.

Just Surrender- pretty sick rock band.

Panic! At the disco- I'm pretty sure im the only person who likes this band but their worth a listen. There kind of a mix between rock and techno.

Hit up purevolume.com for more new bands!

Hey langebrunner 15, your thinking of "three evils" by co&ca. Welcome Home is the song that sounds kinda like cashmire by zep.

Normally I wouldn't be a spelling whore but we are talking about Zeppelin here!

It's Kashmir.

the solo's not from bat country its from eternal rest off the album walking the fallen, and sorry about the three post i was fighting with my little brother for the computer.

Hey langebrunner 15, your thinking of "three evils" by co&ca. Welcome Home is the song that sounds kinda like Kashmir by zep.

yah, thats the song, i liek it a lot.

If anyone has that song wouple please aim me at at hockeydman15

They've been mentioned for some time on the board, just not here because this was meant to be about "new bands" but that theory never stuck. Now it's a myspace list of bands.

iron maiden(the trooper is like my favorite song)

danzig

metallica

From Iron Maiden I like songs like Lord of the Flies and Man on the Edge better, another awsome song is The Prisoner, makes me smile somewhat because I know what the reference is to when they're first talking in the beginning.

And oddly, I've never heard Danzig.

Do you have the live Metallica Box Set? It's awsome...

For a newer band Institute and 30 Seconds to Mars are pretty good. Institute has the old lead singer from Bush (can't remember the name). 30 Seconds to Mars is different from what I'm used to listening to, so I liek it. Might sound like another 30 bands out there, but to me they're new.

Panic! At the disco- I'm pretty sure im the only person who likes this band but their worth a listen. There kind of a mix between rock and techno.

I love you! <_<

Panic! is THE BEST BAND EVER!! discovered them on purevolume at school a couple months ago!!!

Just surrender is great too

I love you! <_<

Panic! is THE BEST BAND EVER!! discovered them on purevolume at school a couple months ago!!!

Just surrender is great too

NICE!

A singer I have just heard of is that is incredibly talented is Jason Collett. We all lose one another is one of his songs that is amazing. Jack Johnson is really good as well.

Panic! sounds exactly like Fall Out Boy, but they are pretty decent nonetheless.

I think Fall-Out Boy is more Pop then Panic....Panic is more Rock/Techno while Falloutboy is Rock/Pop i guess is how i'd put it.

Panic! at the disco are a band over here, not bad stuff

Trivium, have been living under a rock haven't actually heard them but apparently the next HUGE thing

Arctic Monkey, haven't heard to much of their stuff but its not bad

Avenged sevenfold

Theres new bands coming out all the time, i could name a few bands but there stuff is impossible to get, afew good bands on myspace.com

Well, found out about this sick band like 3 weeks ago called Hollywood Undead. The first time you hear them you'll probably think they're kind of weird especially if you see what they look like. They definetly make some sick music!!! They are basically a mix of rock and hip-hop. Sick Combo! Give them a listen they are on myspace and.....

She_Wants_Revenge-She_Wants_Revenge

sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!

Did you catch them here in Detroit the other night??!! They rocked...too bad the crowd sucked.

I love how they sound like old school Bauhaus, Joy Division, Sisters of Mercy...ect!