Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
cougarscaptain87

Custom Skates / Ice to Inline Conversion

I think I'm right between small and medium.

Had the same "problem" when choosing a red star alloy frambe, but size 5 redstar fits my boot slightly better than a size 4, according to my local mounting guru who measuered everything.

I would go with the Small sized chassis. The wheel base is too long with the Medium sized chassis. I actually like a smaller wheel base and go with a small chassis on my 8.5's.

Should I have a problem putting a Redstar frame on Graf Ultra G3's? I don't think it would be an issue but also didn't think it would hurt to ask first. Those G35's turned out nicely.

Edited by cxo

well, the two big wheels help keep my high end speed up and when i stop the two larger wheels compress and the two smaller middle wheels hit the ground for a fast stop. they are not the most mobile skates ive had but they are good for crashing the net. the boot isnt that comfortable though. im thinking about mounting that frame on my vapor xxx's

I agree, all silver chasis would look great. Here is the inside pick of the skate that doesn't have all the graphics. Red wheels would help out with the looks also.

imgp1959jn9.jpg

I know its not a conversion but these are my new bad dogs that I picked up at the local PIAS for only $19.99!! :o

IMG_1592.jpg

IMG_1593.jpg

IMG_1591.jpg

The manager of the rink is making me take the break off(asshole!!) but I think I will be able to adjust. Sometime I miss my puck kicks but the performance is just amazing!!

I know its not a conversion but these are my new bad dogs that I picked up at the local PIAS for only $19.99!! :o

IMG_1592.jpg

IMG_1593.jpg

IMG_1591.jpg

The manager of the rink is making me take the break off(asshole!!) but I think I will be able to adjust. Sometime I miss my puck kicks but the performance is just amazing!!

The good news is that if you get to the outside, and blow past a D man in these that they should be so overcome with self reflection that they break down on the rink and cry like an 8 year old school girl that just lost at 4 square.

:blink:

I know this isn't an ice boot, but just to further the acid trip blast-from-the-past...

My Wicked Lights on Red Star E-Frames.

WickedLight.jpg

Pretty mint huh? Yep! That's because they hurt my arches so bad I've barely skated on them! :grumble:

I know this isn't an ice boot, but just to further the acid trip blast-from-the-past...

My Wicked Lights on Red Star E-Frames.

Pretty mint huh? Yep! That's because they hurt my arches so bad I've barely skated on them! :grumble:

Man, i still think those we're one of the best boot's in roller hockey IMO.