Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
cougarscaptain87

Custom Skates / Ice to Inline Conversion

I LOVE my S15's and built myself some RH skates using the mag chassis from my old F5 Easton Air Roller Hockey skates and a pair of 6 month old S15's.

I tried just buying the boots separately so there wouldn't be existing holes but the local Easton rep couldn't help (I don't think he even tried) so I bought a new pair for ice and voila~

S17right.jpg

S17left.jpg

They weigh 1098 grams / 2lbs. 7 oz. each.

New Rink Rat Hornet 608 wheels and swiss bearings.

I used them once and couldn't get over how light they were. Looking forward to using them tonight.

Hopefully they can stand the wear and tear of roller hockey.

Update - thanks to the magic of Photoshop, I was able to add blue tracers on my laces. After seeing the final result, I will DEFINITELY be getting some.

Also, I have one last trick up my sleeve to make them look "complete." Stay tuned :)

Stay tuned for the next episode of "Pimp my Skates" with Fletch. ;)

Same Fletch time, same Fletch channel.

Edited by Aussie Joe

man looking at those skates just make me wanna get them but 650 is almost a new set of wheels for my car

The total price factoring in all of the hardware, tax, shipping, dye - everything was a bit over $825 USD. And that's WITH getting the skates for $500.00. :o

man looking at those skates just make me wanna get them but 650 is almost a new set of wheels for my car

The total price factoring in all of the hardware, tax, shipping, dye - everything was a bit over $825 USD. And that's WITH getting the skates for $500.00. :o

You now officially have a problem..........CONGRATULATIONS....and welcome to the club. ;)

LOL... and here I was thinking that putting some frames on my Vapor XX's would be awesome. I've been throughly outdone of course.

I know what you mean. I posted mine up right before Fletch dropped his bomb. Mine look like a turd compared to those. lol. Nicely done Fletch.

anyone remember thoes black laces that had the electric blue ticks in them, if you were super anal you would have to find a pair of thoes to complete the look. either way they look great tho. nice work

Those were Bauer laces, came stock on Supreme Composites and were also sold at retail. They were not waxed.

Hi

This is just a simple yes/no question.

Would there be any problem mounting a pair of CCM Vector 3 SE skates and a CCM vector 4 chassis? I know its not the best set-up but i need fitting skates while i wait for the new CCMs and Missions to be released!

Hi

This is just a simple yes/no question.

Would there be any problem mounting a pair of CCM Vector 3 SE skates and a CCM vector 4 chassis? I know its not the best set-up but i need fitting skates while i wait for the new CCMs and Missions to be released!

No problems at all.

You owe me at least one box of Kleenex.

Hahaha...I hope you were implying it's because of the x-rated meaning because if so, that just made me laugh out loud.

You owe me at least one box of Kleenex.

Hahaha...I hope you were implying it's because of the x-rated meaning because if so, that just made me laugh out loud.

Yep, that was the idea ;) .

Nice....thanks for the laugh. Shoulder surgery yesterday and in pain but that was a bright spot. I read it to my Wife and she said "you guys are nerds." She is ignorant in the ways of the gear whore ;).