Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
cougarscaptain87

Custom Skates / Ice to Inline Conversion

In all honesty......it is probably best if she is left in the dark with regards to our collective obsession. ;)

Good luck on an expedited recovery.

I agree, and thanks! Here's to a quick 6 months....

those are absolutley the nicest inline skates i have ever seen the tounges and laces just top it too, good job!

Thanks man...

Only hockey boots offer the fetishist such a wonderful array of add ons. There's even a clothing style to go with them including exotic undergarments!!! And, there are other wonderful side benefits that are so often overlooked.

Taking great care not to harm the integrity of the laces, tie the two boots together in a correct bow knot exactly 2.5 inches from the boot tops. When the pain from the surgery has subsided enough, hang the connected boots upon the recovering shoulder for a few seconds, building up to several minutes a day. This medicinal use of your fetish has been speeding the recovery of many, like yourself, since the first ice age. :rolleyes:

Robocop!

shoulderbracewa8.th.jpg

"Dead or alive, you're coming with me." ;)

Was that a hallucinagen/drug induced outrage of touretts?? ;)

Fletch,

Maybe just back off the dosage a little...LOL

...I just wish I was all doped up. :blink:

Edited by 5HoleMadman

So fletch since you just had surgery I'm sure you'd love to have someone help you break those in right?? :lol: haha now more seriously best wishes with the recovery and best of luck with those b-e-a-utiful skates.

It's a line from Robocop, you goofs!

Hahhaa.....They're probably too young to know what you meant..."Robocop? Who the hell is Robocop? Does he post here?"

Edited by FatAndSlow

So fletch since you just had surgery I'm sure you'd love to have someone help you break those in right?? :lol: haha now more seriously best wishes with the recovery and best of luck with those b-e-a-utiful skates.

Heh...Thanks man. I'll keep ya in mind ;)

Hahhaa.....They're probably too young to know what you meant..."Robocop? Who the hell is Robocop? Does he post here?"

Seriously....kids these days!

Man, I AM gettin' old....

Edited by Fletch

robocop is awesome. I have a roboleg. Im chomping at the bit to get back out there, but I have another good long while till i can play again. I have titanium IN my leg too, yeeeah.

I'm no spring chicken over here......so the "kids" remark can't be directed at me. ;)

Just look at the signature. :)

robocop is awesome. I have a roboleg. Im chomping at the bit to get back out there, but I have another good long while till i can play again. I have titanium IN my leg too, yeeeah.

I wouldn't say Robocop......I would say that you more closely resemble Wolverine.

I have titanium IN my leg too, yeeeah.

Don't start with me! I've got titanium implants in each ankle and 2 stainless steel plates and 18 screws in my right arm! ;)

I have titanium IN my leg too, yeeeah.

Don't start with me! I've got titanium implants in each ankle and 2 stainless steel plates and 18 screws in my right arm! ;)

+1 For titanium legs.

Alright guys.........just go ahead and flop them out on the table and see who is longer......

;)

My Wife has mine locked up somewhere....lemme see if she knows where it is. BRB.

Alright guys.........just go ahead and flop them out on the table and see who is longer......

;)

My Wife has mine locked up somewhere....lemme see if she knows where it is. BRB.

Maybe she keeps yours the same place my wife put mine, let me know when you find out. I miss mine. :(

;)

Maybe she keeps yours the same place my wife put mine, let me know when you find out. I miss mine. :(

Wherever mine is, I think my paychecks keep it company.

ive only been through one bad accident and i have more screws in me (5) and rods (1) and wire than i want. I can't imagine how much shit you must got in you. :)

makes for some rad xrays though

The support on my old inline skates had gone completely so I decided to rip the chassis off and stick it on my ice skates until I can afford my XXXX conversion.

6000.JPG

Sorry for the poor quality, the pic was taken on my phone.