Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DarkStar50

Pink OPS in NHL Soon!

probably been asked before but does anyone know where I can get my hands on 1 of these sticks?

I would guess that some will make their way onto eBay. Otherwise contact the teams and ask them.

I was at an AHL game tonight (gotta love when the team gives you freebies), anyone use them in the early games?

I've been looking all over for pictures, no luck yet.

EDIT - I saw a picture of Crosby, he was still using his Sherwood. Wasn't he one that was supposed to sport the pink stick?

Im watching the Red Wings and Oilers game and a lot of the players used them in warm-ups but most of the players switched back when the game started. The pre game show had a segment on them too.

They just talked to Avery about it but my wife wouldn't shut up. If I wanted to know who was on SNL tonight, I would probably be watching that.

Although it was mentioned that he would use it, Lundqvist deffinitely had one tonight in the NYR/TOR game as well as Jason Ward, Tie Domi and they showed Malik's on the bench, and mentioned that Ortmeyer was using one.

TPS offered to paint competitors' sticks for players for this weekend. A few teams (including NYR) agreed to all use them...not sure what happened...

I heard that as well, painting Ryder's stick for him and such, from what I saw it looked like the true TPS sticks would have the brand name and the others wouldn't. When the games were on I was surprised at how few players actually went through with it, hopefully it wasn't because it wasn't what they were used to.

Domi broke 2 in the Leaf game, lead to him sulking in the middle of the ice causing a goal. Sundin was NOT using one although he was supposed to. I didn't see any in the Det/Oil game, but Cross was the only TPS user I saw and he was with a R+ (Red). The pink should've been darker to come across more on TV.

Avery banged one in with a pinky, that should make it worth a few more bucks.

What did Avery do to Elisha Cuthbert with his Pinky???

A bunch of Wings used them in warm-ups, I didn't see any of them using them during a game though. I saw a Stars player using it in the Dallas/San Jose game, I forget who, there was a quick shot of the Dallas bench and I never saw who was holding it.