Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OTHockey96

Pro's shoulder pads

That last photo is interesting. The branded RBK pads but are much like the CCM U+pro pads that were out.

Wow for sure! The chest looks a little different though. I wonder what it is exactly.

After attending one "jerseys off our backs" ceremony/seeing a bunch more online, it seems like the most popular "new" pad is the U+ CL, by a pretty wide margin. However, quite a few of the Penguins are in either Reebok or Warrior shoulders. Lots of the previous U+ Pro pads in their room as well.

Ahh perhaps, I see where you draw those similarities. I never saw the V10 in real life. However that chest panel doesn't look to have any gussets, but that could just be a color contrast illusion.

Ahh perhaps, I see where you draw those similarities. I never saw the V10 in real life. However that chest panel doesn't look to have any gussets, but that could just be a color contrast illusion.

the gussets are there just hard to see. the more startling contrast is the JDP shoulder caps on the reebok version which are absent on the ccm version. gotta be a pro stock thing.

If you dont play in a checking league I say grab a padded shirt. But a lot of guys are using parts of pads. The new CL midnight is getting more wear as well.

You don't have to play check or get hit in order to injure your shoulder, and with the latest offerings available there's no reason not to wear them as far I'm concerned. I currently have the CCM's that are pictured above and have no mobility issues.

If you dont play in a checking league I say grab a padded shirt. But a lot of guys are using parts of pads. The new CL midnight is getting more wear as well.

Is there any difference from the CL midnight shouldies vs. the CL shouldies, aside from the graphics?