Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OTHockey96

Pro's shoulder pads

1403.jpg

found these on hockey2.com

Price = $180

Since these are no long available on that site, does anyone know where/how I could get my hands on a pair of either these pads or the Nike Bauer version shown earlier in the thread (preferrably in XL)?

Thanks in advance for the help!

My local hockey shops has a pair of these shoulder pads...

I forget if they are size large or XL...

Anyone intersted?

I am going to pick them up this afternoon.

I will post size and then people can PM with offers...

I think I want them for myself... But it sounds like they may be worth selling and I would have no problem helping out a board member who can not find them.

I think I want them for myself... But it sounds like they may be worth selling and I would have no problem helping out a board member who can not find them.

PM with offers? Wow, you're a real peach. If you truly wanted to "help out a board member" you'd just charge people what they cost plus shipping. This isn't ebay.

I guess there is a reason why you didn't post this info in the "Good Deal Thread".

have a pair of douglas defenders in size xl if anyone is interested. they are not the same color as andrew ladd's though, they are a grey color and are in almost new condition, just pm me.

Notes from the locker room shots of the skill competition:

St.Louis: Old Koho Revolutions - Covered in black mesh maybe 2250 was the model (complete guess)?

Getzlaf: Grey Easton's with with big @$$ shoulder caps

Everyone else I saw: Jofa/RBK

Damn, $150! but they're exactly what I want, and come in XXL.... I can feel where January's first paycheck is going and the fact that a lightly used set of 6K shoulders will be for sale soon.

They were ok for me. Be aware folks- they are a short SP, very short. The caps were always riding up on me so I looked like robocop. In retrospect I dont think I had them let out enough.

I've since gone to 7k's. Mobility is the same, though the 7k is a bit bulkier.

yeah i look like I am playing football in them.........mind you now I realize how physical the pro game is......i cant imagine a face hitting the shoulders on these pads at full speed with 200+lbs behind it