Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

analog999

Best Pump Up Songs

they may be more hardcore than others may like but they really set the mood for me

What you have to consider, however, is there will probably be a few hundred people at the game, so the trick is to find music that will appeal to the majority of them. I'm sure a few of your friends would love to hear the songs you've chosen, just as I'm sure most parents would hate it.

There are songs out there that both sides can accept.

Trying to introduce players over a song with lyrics is very difficult too.

they may be more hardcore than others may like but they really set the mood for me

What you have to consider, however, is there will probably be a few hundred people at the game, so the trick is to find music that will appeal to the majority of them. I'm sure a few of your friends would love to hear the songs you've chosen, just as I'm sure most parents would hate it.

Oh I thought that it was songs that got you pumped personally. My bad. I keep making stupid mistakes this week

Oh I thought that it was songs that got you pumped personally. My bad. I keep making stupid mistakes this week

Two somewhat related topics got merged, making it hard to know what responses were in each topic. Jason and I were replying to Miike's question.

Parkway Drive - Gimme a D (breakdowns galore)

I Killed the Prom Queen - When Goodbye Means Forever (great opening "Your icey breath, will still warm my heart")

Parkway Drive - Idols And Anchors (Amazing guitar solos, finger picking!)

Transformers Movie - Theme (orig 80's cartoon movie)

50 Lions - Take Over (Best breakdown to come out of Aus)

Rage Against the Machine - Bullet in the Head (just damn good)

Metallica - One (one of the most original and perfectly balanced songs ever)

"Defeated" and "Wake the Dead" by Comeback Kid are insanely good for getting you pumped up. Give them a listen if you've never heard of em. www.myspace.com/comebackkid

great band. I got to see them live a month ago and they had an awesome show. I recommend this band as well

"Defeated" and "Wake the Dead" by Comeback Kid are insanely good for getting you pumped up. Give them a listen if you've never heard of em. www.myspace.com/comebackkid

great band. I got to see them live a month ago and they had an awesome show. I recommend this band as well

I am going to agree with both you. Those are sick songs and these guys are wicked in concert.

Mortal Kombat Them Song (for ther first couple minutes)

Are you kidding me? You need to put that shizz on loop!

Kano

Liu Kang

Rayden

Johnny Cage,

Scorpion

Sub-Zero

Sonya

(wait for it...)

MORTAL KOMBAT!!!

Refused- New Noise (Friday Night Lights Soundtrack)

Give real credit where real credit is due:

Refused - New Noise is originally from the album "The Shape Of Punk To Come" and it is one of the most dynamic and iconic hardcore albums the late 20th century, this album set the tone for everything you know about hardcore music today.

Listen to the whole album.