Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jbyun04

Russian Freakboy on his Nike Skates!

Great ads. In Nike's unemployed goalie series wasn't there one where they guy was panhandling as well? Either that, or to support the advertisements in Toronto I think they actually had actors wearing goalie gear on the streets and in subway stations panhandling! Brilliant!

YES!!! I've been looking for these for years, now! By far my favorite commercials of all-time. Thanks, bro.

I had given up a few years ago. Thanks dude.

Great ads. In Nike's unemployed goalie series wasn't there one where they guy was panhandling as well? Either that, or to support the advertisements in Toronto I think they actually had actors wearing goalie gear on the streets and in subway stations panhandling! Brilliant!

The first was actually a goalie who robbed a bank.

"Who robs a bank with a skate?"

The first was actually a goalie who robbed a bank.

"Who robs a bank with a skate?"

That was the only one I saw and I still think it was the best. I'm not a big fan of Nike Hockey commercials.

Nike has always done a great job with commercials in every sport. These, along with the original ESPN spots, are my favorites.

Nike has always done a great job with commercials in every sport. These, along with the original ESPN spots, are my favorites.

I agree, the ESPN National Hockey Night commercials were great. The one line I remember is "Clement Clement, hands of cement." This was when they were picking teams for a street hockey between the announcers and the analysts. Has anyone had any luck finding that commercial?

i remember there was one commercial where the goalie snuck into the red wings locker room and wrote something on the chalkboard about federov - i can't remember what it was though

i've been looking for that one for years..

these ones should hold me over for a little while though

That French Canadian Goalie one is HILARIOUS! Is that Jim Gaffigan in the back seat?

Looks and sounds like it. That guy doesn't turn down a commercial gig.

The Blackhawk goalie looks like he might be familiar too, but I can't see b/c of the video quality. And the goalie mask.

How could they have a Canadiens goalie with the number "9" on it? ;)

But, seriously, thanks for getting the ads for us. They are as good as I remembered them.

does anyone remember the video where pat vanbesbrook (spelling) answers his door with his pads on and a bloody cleaver and there are 2 girlscouts trying to sell cookies at his door.

thats a classic

OK, this is a little bit off topic, but I only once saw this commercial while watching an east coast NHL game through the Hockey package, so I'm not even sure what station was actually televising it, but anyway...

I'm pretty sure it was a Powerade commercial where these 4 women come out in a line and walk up to a boxing rink, get in, then they all 4 stand up on their hands, then picture widens and you see they are beside treadmills. Each of them hop onto running treadmills and start running on their hands. One by one, they fall out and get shot from the treadmill into the ropes hard.... it was so hilarious... I've told so many people about it, but have never seen the commercial again and haven't been able to locate it online.

Thought it was worth a chance...

1st post for me, but just wanted to say thanks to all for all the great info on MSH!! I'm a newbie and this site has helped out a ton... I've passed it on to all my hockey friends.