Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

EBondo

What stick is Gagne using today?

If you think about it, its the logical thing for nbh to do. Their new one90 skate and gloves are as hot as sin right now.. why not use that marketing idea for the biggest selling piece of equipment.... sticks.

NBH is teasing us with a new stick.. they probably knew that nobody except enthusiests (like MSH members) would notice...

they must be teasing just us then! :D

From the glimpses I saw of gagne in the game, i agree with the observation that his stick resembled an endure, but with the poder blue, and some silver. The screencap on the previous page is a great shot.

Its not on the radar at NBH in USA. I just talked to my customer service guy. This is special pro make up at the moment.

I was told by a bauer rep. that it is just a paint job (pro make up) over a vapor xxx lite

sounded to me like he was not sure though

I don't know. I heard that it was a work in progress.

I was told by a bauer rep. that it is just a paint job (pro make up) over a vapor xxx lite

What Svatos was told is what reps are likely to say if they don't know anything.

What Svatos was told is what reps are likely to say if they don't know anything.

lol

They sure wouldn't want to be seen not to know the new info. Fact is most won't even know about it till it becomes more official, but still, they'll want to give some kind of answer.

Nice of Gagne to pose in the corner with it. NBH sure love their new wrap around text.