Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sassmasta

07 Mission Gear

That is Pat Lee...He is just one of those type of guys...Mr. Cool....Great Player....

Pat Lee? Is the kid from Chicago? If so, I've played with/against that kid so, so many times. He used to be a dick, but maybe he panned out ok. I couldn't find his pic in there at all to confirm?

Pat Lee? Is the kid from Chicago? If so, I've played with/against that kid so, so many times. He used to be a dick, but maybe he panned out ok. I couldn't find his pic in there at all to confirm?

That iss him. Used to play at the Dome. Never did pay for a league!

Justin,

just saw the pics and the new jerseys..very cool..

I see Riley and Neer each with a Beemer Blue color scheme on a stick, what are they using?

Most likely the same stick I got. The new shaft.

exactly...just a prototype in the old M-1 color scheme....The stick is amazing...good feel and light weight....

Got a chance to take a look at all the gear up close at finals, all I gotta say is wow, mission does it again. Getting back to the Wicked Line was a great idea and they improved on everything.

The gloves were amazing. the wicked 1 was perfect, light, all sorts of movement, great feel in the palm, flexible fingers. The lower model wicked 3, was just as nice, but I think there is slightly different material but still a top end glove. Can't wait for my team to get these for next year. The color schemes on these golves are excellent as well. Justin, you guys do an amazing job on the designs and jerseys (argyle sweater vest style was amazing and so was the Habs orange and black color combo).

The Skates...where to begin. Wicked 1 was light as hell, sharp looking and had just a solid over all feel. The tongue is the biggest thing that impressed me, its not stiff like Mission tongues of old. They are nice and flexible and rather thin. The eyelet alignment looks different and it looks as if Mission has improved on this area. The difference between the Wicked 3 and 1 wasn't really that noticeable but still seemed like a solid second tier skate. Light and stiff. I am anxious to tryout the new wheel set up as I've been on the Hum'mr. From the people who had the skates that I spoke to said the new bigger wheel hi-lo was working great and noticed a difference from the standard hi-lo.

The booth also had the new orange camo concept stick that looked rather busy, but if thats your thing thats the stick for you. The pants looked good as well, nice color schemes and it looks as if they improved over the 7500 and 10000 pants from last year. I also like the improved thorax girdle with the added protection in the kidney areas. That was my only complaint on the first batch of the thorax girdle and Mission def addressed that.

Mission does it again...so justin, whats in line for '08?

Maybe the inline catalogue thread is not the right place for this question, but are there any plans yet to make tapered VDS replacement blades for retail?

Maybe the inline catalogue thread is not the right place for this question, but are there any plans yet to make tapered VDS replacement blades for retail?

A lot of MSH's seem very very interested in these? I would love to see them too.

A lot of MSH's seem very very interested in these? I would love to see them too.

VDS?

yes

VDS?

Vibration Dampening System

aka the pulse blade. I guess it's defunct now, but im surprised they never made a hex blade, what with all the hype about how great it was. (never used one myself, so i can't comment on performance).

Any chance we'll see a standard blade from mission again any time soon? their wood blades were pretty durable. I found it kinda funny that they offered a standard shaft (M-2, Ion) these past few years, but no blades. I guss now I have to ask if the Ion will be back?

Yes there will be a new blade available next year. As J.R. stated it is a combination of HEX and VDS. Light Weight + Feel! It will be available in Tapered version only. There will also be a new tapered shaft to go with it.

Hey Justin are you guys releasing custom projoy jerseys to match with the different color schemes this year? If you got an image from the catalogue that'd be perfect. Thanks - Ian