Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jasper

Favorite Fast Food

whats ur favorite fast food resturant  

59 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

i think we euros are missing out.. out of that list we only get

mickydees

Subway

KFC

BK

Dunkin Donuts..

I am drrooling over this thread :angry:

Then all the fish and chip shops and kebab houses

Nice lady? All we have around here are Arabs that work there, and they like to eye up my sister and her friends when they go there before dance. :angry:

Are you implying that all Arabs are perverts, or that all young hetero guys tend to gawk at good looking girls?

These ones are. I am not racist in any way whatsoever, just it makes me mad when they do that, cause I've never seen, nor heard anything like that happen before. My sister is 13, btw.

Can you get normal donuts there? lol

Eg. Jam donut or a sugar donut

Or do they do all kinds of weird and wonderful things like this? lol

http://sports.espn.go.com/mlb/news/story?id=2362369

Dude.. dont bash it till you try it.

I made fun of people who ate those and the other weird foods that are popular carnival fodder lately.... till..

I had one at a baseball game down here and it was DAMN tasty.

dont use a negitive adjective one a place where it can specifically mean the exact oposite.

Nice lady? All we have around here are Arabs that work there, and they like to eye up my sister and her friends when they go there before dance. :angry:

Are you implying that all Arabs are perverts, or that all young hetero guys tend to gawk at good looking girls?

These ones are. I am not racist in any way whatsoever, just it makes me mad when they do that, cause I've never seen, nor heard anything like that happen before. My sister is 13, btw.

Pics? Interested in swapping?

Kinda Bored just wondering what....

If anyone is thinking of starting a topic that starts anything like this, don't do it.

Kinda Bored just wondering what....

If anyone is thinking of starting a topic that starts anything like this, don't do it.

they always are the longest posts

Nice lady? All we have around here are Arabs that work there, and they like to eye up my sister and her friends when they go there before dance. :ph34r:

Pics? Interested in swapping?

No thank you. <_<

I was wondering, are Crunch Wrap Supremes a national Taco Bell item? Or only available in certain parts of the country? I could eat them all day, even with the risk of serious diarrhea afterwords.

tacobellcrunchwrapheadecc1.jpg

Mmmm :wub: yummy yummy. I could go for one now, but not when I have a game in a little over four hours.

screw that

get the spicy crunchwrap supreme

tim hortons is deffinatly my favorite i could live off it.

other then timmys ive ( even after working at wendys) have grown very fond of there spicy chicken.

oh and mc'ds jr chickens are a little bit of heaven till you eat 3 a thing of fries and a coke :ph34r:

mannn, people really like subway? Maybe its just round here, or maybe its because there are some great delis in the area, but I just cant stand that crap. I know where on the subject on fast food, but I would rather eat MD over Subway anyday of the week. Subway tries to be good, but it sucks, MD dosent even try... at all.