Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jasper

Favorite Fast Food

whats ur favorite fast food resturant  

59 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Damn what are:

Bojangles?

Hardees/Carls Jr.?

Taco Bell?

Wendy's?

A&M?

Arby's?

Krystal's/White Castle?

Chick-fil-a?

Sonic ?

Dunkin Donuts?

Well i voted KFC anyway "He puts an addictive chemical in his chicken that makes you crave it fort-nightly, SMART ARSS!" :P

Bojangles? - We don't have them in Canda...I think it's chicken

Hardees/Carls Jr.? - ???

Taco Bell? - Mexican

Wendy's? - Burgers & Fries

A&M? - ???

Arby's? - Roast Beef sandwiches (America's Roast Beef Yes Sir!)

Krystal's/White Castle? - Burg's & Fries

Chick-fil-a? - Like KFC (i think)

Sonic ? - Burg's & Fries

Dunkin Donuts? - Coffee & Donut place...

Man you Euro's are missing out on fast food.

Chick-Fil-A is like KFC, you are correct GaGa. It's good stuff

I have to go with BK, I am just in love with the quad stackers  ^_^

Oh, God, you're not kidding. They are A-mazing. Not 'B' or 'C'-mazing. A-mazing!

I was wondering, are Crunch Wrap Supremes a national Taco Bell item? Or only available in certain parts of the country? I could eat them all day, even with the risk of serious diarrhea afterwords.

tacobellcrunchwrapheadecc1.jpg

Mmmm :wub: yummy yummy. I could go for one now, but not when I have a game in a little over four hours.

Another vote for subway.

Dont like veggies? Stop telling the nice lady to put them on then :)

I have to go with BK, I am just in love with the quad stackers  ^_^

quad stackerS?!?!

are ya asking for a heart attack?

ahhah, noooo :rolleyes: if you saw me, you wouldnt think I'd be in trouble if I gained a few pounds either

It'll catch up to you one day, my friend, one day...I'm living proof...gained 20 lbs. my first year of university...

Hey, some of the folks in Canada will know what I'm talking about, remember when McDonald's had that anniversary promo or something, 2 double burgers for $2, or 2 double cheese for $3?

3AM munchies - I ate SIX double cheese (I walked thru the drivethru after parking the first time I ordered). It was the most horrible thing I've ever done to my body - I thought I was going to die - my heart slowed, everything just went in slow motion and my buddy said "hey man, you're slurring your speech, you ok to drive? You want me to take you to the hospital?"

Same time, one of my other buddies matches me burger for burger, but tops his off with fries and a coke! And he's A-OK! Unbelieveable.

Never again...but it's tempting since Mackers now has 'em everyday for just $1.39 CAD.

Once i had 2 bigmac trios before a game (mind you i wasnt playing, Habs game at the Bell Center). I was gonna get just 2 bigmacs since it was the special of the day but then decided to have fries and drinks with it. amazingly, i didnt blow up in the parking lot.

Nice lady? All we have around here are Arabs that work there, and they like to eye up my sister and her friends when they go there before dance. :rolleyes:

Man you Euro's are missing out on fast food.

Chick-Fil-A is like KFC, you are correct GaGa. It's good stuff

chick-fil-a is MUCH better than KFC. It's not a fried chicken place it's more like a regular fast food place but only offers chicken(instead of burgers). It's REALLY REALLY good, some of the best non-homecooked chicken you will have.

My dad works closely with a place called Dock's, it's a fast food fish place. It's normally located in the ghetto but the food quality is very good. You can find them in chicago and baltimore maybe a few other cities. If you happen to see one I highly recommend that you check it out and have the fish sandwich ;)

Yea, but at $9 a sandwich in NY I'd rather go to a good deli.

Thank you.

The deli around here serves me up nice $6-8 footlong hero's, with more meat than anyone could ever want on a sandwich. I actually get full far before im even half way done.

For the prices of fast food around here, i rather spend my money at a deli or restaurant. If im going to eat, i dont feel like being rushed. Leaving little or no reason for me to go for fast food.

Nice lady? All we have around here are Arabs that work there, and they like to eye up my sister and her friends when they go there before dance. :angry:

Are you implying that all Arabs are perverts, or that all young hetero guys tend to gawk at good looking girls?

Damn, my area doesn't have most of that stuff either. McDonalds, BK, TB, KFC, Carls, and Wendys for the most part...but we do have in-n-out burger....which I vote as best.

i think we euros are missing out.. out of that list we only get

mickydees

Subway

KFC

BK

Dunkin Donuts..

I am drrooling over this thread :angry:

Damn i've never seen or heard of a Dunkin Donuts......Is it good?

no..

I really dont like them.. I prefer krispy kreams