Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Juice_Slowjamz

Malkin Heads To The States.

Why the hell does Russia have to be so gay about this shit? Let the man play where he wants, good for him to see him flee, should be interesting to see how this all plays out now.

Can't wait to see him get owned by an NHL defensman.

Did you not have enough of me owning your little bitch ass?

Going with the track record of foreign clubs taking NHL teams to court, they'll most likely receive nothing. Looking in hindsight it would've been a lot smarter to just let him go for the $200,000.

The Pittsburgh Penguins have little or nothing to do with Malkin's defection.

Magnitogorsk may have a case in sueing Malkin, but certainly not the Penguins organization.

After reading an artical on another board, apparrently Malkin himself is going to be paying around 1.5 Mil back to Magnitogorsk to smooth things over! He better hope he makes his bonus's next year, haha!

who was the young defensemen on the Sharks who disappeared a couple years back during the playoffs? Wasn't that attributed the his family/russian mob as well as the apparrent "suicide" of an NYR player over a summer?

Is it Andrei Zyuzin ?

He was drafted #2 overall in 1996, but remember watching in the news that his Russian agent was in the mafia and was constantly meddling.

:::::::::::Update:::::::::::

Whereabouts still unknown...

No worries gang....He's crashing on my couch 'til this thing gets worked out...nice guy...but he keeps eating my food....and won't kick in for pizza :P

he may have a Canadien Visa I have no idea why he would have one of those but...

I'm not certain, but I would assume its much easier to obtain a Canadian one than an American one, especially for a hockey player.

It is much easier to obtain a canadian visa than a US visa. Much less documentation is required in canada, and in most cases an application with the processing fee and proof of sufficent income to provide for yourself is all that is required. It takes longer in the US, and much more complicated, especially coming from Europe.

Once in canada, he would go to a US consulatewith the petition pittsburgh would have filed for Malkin's H2B working visa in the US which would have allowed him to enter the US as an employed professional hockey player. mHe will get the working visa, head down to Pittsburgh and be ready to go in plenty of time for camp...

Probably being hidden by his agents somewhere in canada until the 20th when the H2B's are due to be returned and the paperwork is completed.

It was reported that Malkin is in the US at the moment. His agents arranged for a US visa weeks ago. At least that´s what our hockey news reported this morning.

Im hearing his plane landed in Toronto. Not sure of the validity of this, Ive heard this at a few places now though.

i do think its funny that the nhl doesnt have anything about malkin and this whole mess on their website

i dont think they'd touch that topic with a 10 ft pole right now. they probably want to avoid stirring up more trouble :lol: