Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

atheadrick

Nike Swift Olympic Hockey Socks

Got mine today and they are awesome. I wish i would have gotten a pair in each team instead of just two pairs of finland.

haha, you can literally see them making their way across the country... :( Probably won't get mine until Monday or Tuesday.

Me too (in California). Even though I can't play right now I'm really excited to get them.

I rushed home from work (well, as much as I could "rush" in the snow...) and threw on a shin pad and a sock...nice fit. Probably not tight enough to go without tape....maybe at the knee....but I will need to tape at the ankle I think.

had them on tonight, suprised by how much lighter and agile they were. I really wasn't expecting to notice that much of a difference from a pair of socks, but they were really sweet. Too bad they don't have a black pair to match my other team.

I'm pretty pissed, I ordered two pairs (czech and slovak) on Tuesday maybe... my damn credit card company flagged the order and denied the card, then I called them and they said it would be ok to order them again... called river city and bam made the order, next day... another call! goddamn credit card company just keeps flagging them

Same exact thing happened to me. I missed out on some gear I've waited forever on.

What kind of lame credit card are you using?

Most probably VISA and their fluff 'fraud prevention' that basically cancels every order you make.

After looking at the sizing and site a bit more I take it that:

50=S

52=M

54=L

56=XL

58=XL/XXL, someone said that a 58 is between a XL and XXL, making a 60 a true XXL.

60=XXL or XXXL

62=XXXL or XXXXL

64=XXXXL or XXXXXL

I know the Swift's go up to at least XXXL but XXXXXL? I wish they would have just got the accurate sizing info from Nike instead of using RBK Edge sizing which has no relation to Swifts. Just like RBK replica/authentics, Swift replica/authentics fit differently. I hope no one is disappointed when their jersey comes and it doesn't fit..

Yah, if you're like Eric Lindros's size you would need a 4XL easy in the Swift jerseys. But you would be 30% faster so you don't need to diet or anything.

I like 'em....needed a little tape around the ankle..but the knee was nice and tight. Felt good. I stayed on my feet all night, so I didn't experience the dreaded slide while picking up speed.

I'm happy.

I ordered 2 pairs last thursday. Czech white and slovakia Blue. UPs came today and I received only 1 pair. The blue ones, white ones were sold out but I was still charged. I called up Rob at Rivercity sports and he's hopefully going to straighten everything out.

The blue socks feels great, they have velcros at the top and feel like they will fit snug. Will try them out on wednesday

im going to be modifying my white czech socks with some yellow and black electrical tape so that they match up with my teams current jerseys...ill be sure to post pics once im done :D

im going to be modifying my white czech socks with some yellow and black electrical tape so that they match up with my teams current jerseys...ill be sure to post pics once im done :D

Too bad they didn't have any Germany Whites...could've saved you the work.

They only sent me 2 pairs out of the 3 that I ordered. By the time I got home from work their call center was closed so I sent an email.

Am I the only one that finds these tight enough to wear without shin guards? SERIOUSLY. It takes some work to get them over the shin pads.

They only sent me 2 pairs out of the 3 that I ordered. By the time I got home from work their call center was closed so I sent an email.

Am I the only one that finds these tight enough to wear without shin guards? SERIOUSLY. It takes some work to get them over the shin pads.

Yeah...they are definitely tight, compared to regular socks.. I think that is the point though. I like how tight they are at the knee and the thigh. Less "sloppy" than regular socks. I only needed tape at the ankle. If I was 1-2" taller...they would fit 100% perfect...there is a little slack in them through the shin..

Yeah...they are definitely tight, compared to regular socks.. I think that is the point though. I like how tight they are at the knee and the thigh. Less "sloppy" than regular socks. I only needed tape at the ankle. If I was 1-2" taller...they would fit 100% perfect...there is a little slack in them through the shin..

No, they are tight period. I have to stretch them to pull them over my calves. I hope they start giving a little more because they are EXTREMELY tight, luckily I have one90s, anything bulkier and there is no way they would fit in there.

No, they are tight period. I have to stretch them to pull them over my calves. I hope they start giving a little more because they are EXTREMELY tight, luckily I have one90s, anything bulkier and there is no way they would fit in there.

Well then, you've got much bigger calves then me *L* Mine are marked as "Regular". I don't recall there being a size option at RCS...but there could be larger ones available.

Yeah, mine are regular too. I wish they were a little bit looser, these things look like they've reached their max with shins on... Oh well, we'll see how these work, who needs blood in their legs anyway? *shrug*