Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Louie

Post Your Team's Jersey(s) Thread

I like my game jersey to look new for the game. Just don't want to take any uneccessary risks of getting blood on it or getting it ripped.

I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask, but would anyone be interested in working up a logo for a college club team for next year? there wouldn't be very much money in it (probably none), but a few of the guys on the team got talking about it, and I thought I'd ask on here. Right now it isn't even really in the planning stages, its very much speculation right now. If anyone may be interested, PM me

If no one here is a taker for it you may want to contact Icethetics every once in a while they'll do something like this for a team, and some of the stuff that the readers come up with is amazing.

Also, what is your school's mascot? I'd be willing to give it a shot.

I have to ask . . . why would anyone want a jersey from a team the never played for (Pro / College teams don't count)? Even if it is just for pickup, I don't get it. To be honest, if someone asked to buy a jersey from one of my teams, the answer would be a definite NO. You have to play on the team to get a jersey, no exceptions.

I have many jerseys from clients that I've designed for, and they all still have tags on them. Why? Because I didn't earn the right to wear that jersey, even if it's only a beer league team. I also have many jerseys from teams that I've played on in the past, and they are never available to borrow at pickup, unless they also played on that team.

I guess I'm old school, but a team uniform is part of what bonds a team together. Then again, I don't believe in practicing in your game jersey.

The same old jerseys get boring after a while, and if something interesting comes along, why not?

If it's a team that anybody that would see me in would know or have played on, I would agree. A bit tacky. But if it's a team nobody knows from halfway across the world, nobody thinks of it as anything but a neat jersey, similar to one of those klingon empire jerseys or whatever.

As for practicing in your game jersey, I don't practice or play pickup in any normal game jersey. Not due to some association or code, but becuase it's a time where you can bring out something interesting that you wouldn't normally get a chance to wear and have some fun with it.

That's really what it's all about. Fun. Especally at pickup. Casual play, fun jersey.

Considering it's a beer league, I'm guessing that it's anything goes.

Love those BTW. Perhaps the first sublimated background I've seen that really works well without being overdone.

sublitwill? i found the website, and the patches look awesome, but I didn't see where you offered jerseys. regardless, really cool jerseys. maybe for alternates they could have these:

2495343770102340754ReVxAs_th.jpg

Good deal, glad to see the business is expanding. If I can ever talk my team into some alternate jerseys for next year, I know who to go to :) Plus, the barflys jersey was an excuse to throw up the lederhosen jersey, lol

Marcelo is fantastic to work with too. His customer service is second to none. I just placed an order with SubliTWILL. After seeing the Barflys' jersey, I'm crazy excited to see my jerseys! It's going to be a loooooong 5 weeks!

My team's jersey order just came in from SubliTwill. Marcelo's attention to detail is astounding. I was blown away by how good they looked when I took them out of the box. Marcelo is a pleasure to deal with, and his work is fantastic. I highly recommend him to anyone looking to have new uniforms made. He gained a lifelong customer with this one order.

hockeypictures.jpg

here's the last team i was on that had matching jerseys. anyone pictured not wearing a 'Bandits' jersey is a spare.

got a deal on some blank green jerseys and made the name and #'s (no shown - on back of jerseys only) myself. used a font called maverick that i downloaded.

haven't played on any beer league in a couple years - last team i was on just had assorted orange jerseys. working nights now - so no go for league hockey.

did someone use the words 'beer league' and 'practice' in the same posting a few postings back? blasphemy. :D

Bandits jersey

Don't know if this is the right place to post this but I am looking at getting some roller jerseys made up with Blinky (some great examples earlier) but wondering if anyone has any recommendations for some cool looking and different orange based jerseys? I've only ordered simple jerseys from concrete pond before but want to take it up a notch. Hopefully nothing too expensive.

Thanks.

My team's jersey order just came in from SubliTwill. Marcelo's attention to detail is astounding. I was blown away by how good they looked when I took them out of the box. Marcelo is a pleasure to deal with, and his work is fantastic. I highly recommend him to anyone looking to have new uniforms made. He gained a lifelong customer with this one order.

The "G" on the throat under the lace is a nice touch

Home

>[img]

Alternate

3315711013_0ba5246115.jpg

That was last year, now we have forest green and yellow 9500 helmets

Perhaps it wasn't clear, but is that a XXXX shaft?