Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Louie

Post Your Team's Jersey(s) Thread

Love the Black/Green/Gold myself. Nice looking set.

I watched them the other night before one of our Men's league games... the Forest/Yellow 9500's are sweet looking!!

Photos courtesy of Marcelo at SubliTWILL. The jerseys turned out better than I could have ever imagined! Marcelo, I want to thank you for all your hard work and making this project a reality! The lavender cancer ribbon on the neck opening signifies all cancers.

HOUNDSJERSEY-1.jpg

HOUNDSJERSEY-2.jpg

love it, cute dog btw lol

Thanks! The design was tweaked several times but this is truly a winner in my mind. The jerseys are set to arrive on Thursday and I can't wait to see them in person!

Mike

love it, cute dog btw lol

Thanks! The design was tweaked several times but this is truly a winner in my mind. The jerseys are set to arrive on Thursday and I can't wait to see them in person!

Mike

Another set of beauties from Marcelo... we love ours. Great looking jerseys, congrats!

Thanks for the kind words. The jerseys will be used in a charity hockey game. Working in Federal Corrections is an exciting career but the high stress levels takes good people from us prematurely. The games are played to raise money to help financially support the family in their time of need. Last years game raised over $6K for my buddy's family (Blair Henry) and the money came in handy while they waited for insurance to pay out etc.

Here's the poster for this year's game. The money raised this year will go to the Searles family. George Searle was a Corrections Officer for just 6 months when he died of a heart attack while on shift.

HockeyPoster09copy.jpg

Nice poster, but you might want to remove the brand name when you flip the helmet in photoshop.

Ricambi is your sponsor? Funny. I deal with Daniel@Ricambi all the time.

small world, eh? YES, we sponsor a hockey team.

Why? Mike (Ricambi South) is a life-long player (goalie) and I'm an ex-hacker (wing). Mike still plays multiple times a week. Last time I was on the ice was with my 4-year old son teaching him, but its been a while since I carried a stick.

Kind Regards,

Daniel

Samples I had made up...(sorry JR, couldn't resist)

FUNKY

This makes me think, "Austin, Bloody, Powers," right off the bat. All three would look great. Man, I cannot wait to order another set, I'm going to start making up reasons to put teams together and order jerseys :)

All that needs is a Sly Stone shadow on the shoulders. Beautiful. The hybrid is my fav... Reminds me a biy of the old RHI days.

Nice poster, but you might want to remove the brand name when you flip the helmet in photoshop.

If I had done up the poster I would have asked that get changed but since the posters were done by a local business and they donated their services, I'm not about to complain.

Wait a minute your last name is Laycock? That is so badass.

I'm 37 years old and I have NEVER had anybody say my last name was "badass". You've made my day!