Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

wingsfan7777

another ebay dummy?

Carbster

Awesome Original Mission Helmet Blk Size Medium Collectors Carry Bag inluded Retail for $399.95

LOL...I believe the original retail was around $149 US and most sites were clearing them out for between $20-$40 a few months ago. Now they're a bit hard to come by, but they were never $399.95 at least not in North America where this seller is from (I know prices in places like England ect can get pretty crazy for hockey equipment). $399.95 Retail is just a ridiculous suggestion. I hope we never see a helmet that retails for that price in my lifetime.

Last week there was a guy in the UK trying to sell cross-country ski boots as hockey skates - "THEESE SKATES ARE BRAND NEW AND JUST NEED BLADES AND YOUR AWAY! YOU CAN GET BLADES REALLY CHEAP FROM MOST SKATING SHOPS"

Um, ok

In the UK.. there are 2 types of cross country skis...Traditional and Skating skis... so to say he has skates , he is referring to teh type of Skis...its like you referring to Hockey skates as skates.

I dont keep up with this thread to often, but my friend recently purchases a wooden synergy like stick at a lhs. Its orange and looks exactly like the si-core, and he got it for $14. he says hes gonna sell it on ebay for $100 like a si core. Is that cheap or is it just me? its super easy money too. (if you see a funny si core dont get it)

I dont keep up with this thread to often, but my friend recently purchases a wooden synergy like stick at a lhs. Its orange and looks exactly like the si-core, and he got it for $14. he says hes gonna sell it on ebay for $100 like a si core. Is that cheap or is it just me? its super easy money too. (if you see a funny si core dont get it)

If he's says it's a Sicore then it's called fraud. If he says it's wood stick ands someone is stupid enough to pay $100, then he should consider himself lucky.

The Classic ABS and the Ultra Extreme? (or something like that) both look similar to Si-Cores. The Classic ABS looks kind of like a Si-Core grip, and the Ultra Extreme looks close to a regular Si-core. I think the Ultra Extreme is Europe only though.

If he's says it's a Sicore then it's called fraud. If he says it's wood stick ands someone is stupid enough to pay $100, then he should consider himself lucky.

+1, i'd be f*cking angry if your dirty friend make money with me. :D

It's a woodie. Fibreglass reinforced shaft with an ABS blade from memory. I think these had a thinner shaft than normal - about the size of the tapered end of a tapered shaft.

Yup, I have 4 of them in my basement that I bought for a roller hockey league years ago. I think I play like 16.99 a piece for them, maybe less.

I hate to stick up for this guy, because I agree with you all, the guy is most likely full of shit. However, Sid does have a huge endorsement deal with RBK, I suppose it's possible he was trying out their sticks in practice.