Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

wingsfan7777

another ebay dummy?

what kind of jersey is that anyway,it looks like a senators or something,and i never knew practice jerseys looked like that

I'm not saying that it is real or fake, but I don't think using the numbers to judge the authenticity is accurate. Many major junior teams will crest or iron-on numbers just like the one pictured to practice jersey's along with names and auction them off. Now obviously Rimouski doesn't practice in that kind of jersey but...

I can`t find the auction for the authentic Flyers Eric Lindros game jersey personally given to the seller when the Flyers practiced at a local rink in Louisiana last year............ although this one is my personal favorite at the moment due to spelling errors and misinformation:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...7162858138&rd=1

The downside is that it`s a pretty cool stick..............

i thought the funniest part was when he said

''This model of stick is the first stick Gretzky used when he first started sponcering Easton''

shouldnt it be the other way around? :P

some of the questions asked where really funny.

Q: Have you considered taking Clorox to the mold in your bathroom?

A: Are you suggesting that I bleach his hair and beard? That might look bitchin' - good idea.

:P hilarious

What an idiot!!! You can see where it says Z-Air on it and if he knew what he was talking about Shock Docktor insoles are stock on synergy 1300c's!.