Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

wingsfan7777

another ebay dummy?

At least he's honest. Below is a question that was posted on the "hockey tips" listing:

Q Hi are they felt or right handed

May-05-05

A: thanks for looking i know nothing about hockey but i can tell you looking from the top of the blade that they curve to the right

Weird.... first off, sounds like he's already bought it, so the 30 day warrantee that he brags about (keeping sending it in if breaks in the first 30 days) is long since over (and wouldn't be applicable anyway, as he's not likely a liscensed dealer). Also, considering how he says you can send it in over and over if breaks within 30 days, that sort of brings his durability claim into a bad light.

Also, what does "for sale locally, so bid now" mean? That mean that he's also offered it to his buddies? If someone puts in a bid before he removes it, he's legally bound (by Ebay) not to arbitrarily remove it.

Avoid doing business with turbos 17

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZturbos17

I had a deal for $35 shipped for a tapered Inno Mogilny, paid him through paypal for the agreed upon $35 then he writes that he has to charge me more b/c my address is unconfirmed.

Check this response:

"Actually on second thought I have now stopped your blade. I just called UPS and stopped it half way to your house. I will be refunding your money since this has been nothing but a hastle. Since you seem to know it all...please go to PayPal and E-bay and read there policies with shipping and then you will be saying "sorry" you were "right" and I am the "moron. Here you go. I don't like "cry baby know-it-all's." So here is your money"

Josh

I guess I am a"cry baby" cause I refused to be doped into paying bs fees post agreement.

You have been educated

Avoid doing business with turbos 17

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZturbos17

I had a deal for $35 shipped for a tapered Inno Mogilny, paid him through paypal for the agreed upon $35 then he writes that he has to charge me more b/c my address is unconfirmed.

Check this response:

"Actually on second thought I have now stopped your blade. I just called UPS and stopped it half way to your house. I will be refunding your money since this has been nothing but a hastle. Since you seem to know it all...please go to PayPal and E-bay and read there policies with shipping and then you will be saying "sorry" you were "right" and I am the "moron. Here you go. I don't like "cry baby know-it-all's." So here is your money"

Josh

I guess I am a"cry baby" cause I refused to be doped into paying bs fees post agreement.

You have been educated

That certainly has negative feedback written all over it.

Guest Marcelo Cordoba
this looks like a scam

he950

he has 99.5% positive feed back. I dont really kno why he is selling them for so cheap tho

I know this guy personally. He is a pretty up and up guy.

BTW, who cares why he is selling the skates so cheap. It is his perogative to do so.

this looks like a scam

he950

he has 99.5% positive feed back. I dont really kno why he is selling them for so cheap tho

Justin already showed pics of the new line so the old ones have to go on closeout at some point. No surprise there.

You're about a month late on that one.

Sorry. Didn't know the threads on this board had an expiration date.

Somethin' wrong with your cheerios this morning? Sour milk?

Simmer down buddy. You're possibly the most easily irritable person I have seen in a while. Maybe next time when you launch your ingenious attacks on me, do it before waiting a month.

You're about a month late on that one.

Sorry. Didn't know the threads on this board had an expiration date.

Somethin' wrong with your cheerios this morning? Sour milk?

Simmer down buddy. You're possibly the most easily irritable person I have seen in a while. Maybe next time when you launch your ingenious attacks on me, do it before waiting a month.

My initial response to your post was never an attack, but it just didn't make sense to me that companies wouldn't want to show off their stuff, so I wanted to know more about it. Other posts in this thread have explained it well by now, even though I posted a month too late.

Not to change the subject but when I think of ebay idiots I usually think of the morons who get in a bidding war for the whole week & drive the price up just so they can be high bidder.

As a seller I pray for that to happen. As a bidder I can only shake my head.

Example-there was a brand new pair of Bauer 8090's in my size that started at 99cents with no reserve. Two clowns have run it up to $150 with 13 hrs to go. Still a great deal but at the rate they're going they'll be at $300 before it ends tomorrow morning. :rolleyes:

I think of ebay idiots as ones who either intentionally or unintentionally portray the product in false light. For instance, the guy who sold a Easton Octane (which can be had on Amazon for $25) for something like $70, saying it's MSRP was around $100. Is the guy an idiot, or a scumbag? Regardless, that's what I see as being humorous.

OR... someone who says they're selling a face mask, but puts a picture up of a pair of pants.

Or, just unknowledgable people who in general try to pass themselves off as experts.