Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TBLfan

Pro stock mission blades

I've got a Yashin and a 063 right hand on the way. I'll see if i can post them up when they arrive

Its a beauty.

p1010014gz7.jpg

is this Yashin one of those old CCM 1052 blades with kevlar weave on the hot face ?

If so I really liked it, unfortunately I don't think anyone else did.

is this Yashin one of those old CCM 1052 blades with kevlar weave on the hot face ?

If so I really liked it, unfortunately I don't think anyone else did.

That it is.

p1010010wi9.jpg

I had some of the KOHOs with the Kevlar weave on them, never really liked them though, couldn't get used to the feel of the puck.

Found a Deadmarsh curve on ebay, and if the hockeymonkey Deadmarsh blades are a similar curve they mght be worth checking out...? Just thought i'd share...

80_1.JPG

I had some of the KOHOs with the Kevlar weave on them, never really liked them though, couldn't get used to the feel of the puck.

Found a Deadmarsh curve on ebay, and if the hockeymonkey Deadmarsh blades are a similar curve they mght be worth checking out...? Just thought i'd share...

80_1.JPG

what easton curve are they similar to?

I posted a picture of the Mission Deadmarsh earlier on this thread (see page 2). Looks pretty similar to me.

So ya did- my bad.

Anyone order a heel curve with a "Higher" lie, like 5.5?

Most of the descriptions so far have been 4.5 or 5 lie.

I am looking for something Druryish, Heel, open, 5.5 lie.

left or right?

Anyone order a heel curve with a "Higher" lie, like 5.5? 

Most of the descriptions so far have been 4.5 or 5 lie.

I am looking for something Druryish, Heel, open, 5.5 lie.

left or right?

Right

Thanks

I got mine today and Hockeymonkey truly does hire retards. The Kotacik is supposedly a heel but it's almost like a Hull pro, just with a normal toe and more of a mid/mid-heel.

Does anyone notice chips on the face of their blades? On one of my Kobosew blades there are noticable chips.... Seems like all of your guy's blade are just black while mine has a mission logo

no chips on the first two blades I got, tomorrow I'm sipposed to get 4 more so I'll let you know.

And... Come on Mack! We all knew that you couldn't order a #4 and KNOW for sure that you were going to get what you wanted. None of the hockey stores know anything about describing curves... not that it's particularly easy. There's very few people that know their stuff like some of the guys on here. If chadd or JR was to tell me that a blade was a mid curve, with 1/2" curve and closed face with a lie of 5.5; I'd be pretty confident that I was going to get something of an Iginla... but when some website that says that this curve is a center curve with a straight blade face and a round toe I know that I could get anything from an Iginla to a Hull to a freaking Coffey...

Such is life.

That's getting framed.

TBL-

Well I figured my token HockeyMonkey eff-up was them running out of Alfredsons (which are deadly looking) but how they listed this as a heel is beyond me. Then again I don't see how the Smyth retail is really a toe nor is the Kovalchuk pro, so maybe I'm slipping in my old age.

anybody have a pic of that berehowsky 453? i saw someone say its the same as the alfredson whihc looks incredible...but that the profile is different...could you describe how if you cant get a pic?

anybody have a pic of that berehowsky 453? i saw someone say its the same as the alfredson whihc looks incredible...but that the profile is different...could you describe how if you cant get a pic?

The only main difference is that the berehowski is a little taller, by maybe a 1/4" towards the toe of the blade. The curve is pretty much identical. They are sold out of the Berehowski though, I picked up the last one today. hate hate hate hate