Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sid

For Kovalev lovers

hoollyyy crap

edit: he can shoot harder with one hand than a person I know can with both hands

He can definitely backhand it harder with one hand than I can with two :huh:

Thanks a lot for that link. I've been doing that Tic Tac Toe drill a lot lately, it seems to have worked, but seeing Kovy do that, wow.

Those are some pretty cool videos.

I was wondering why it looked so familiar and by the cross ice shot one i realized that thats my teams home rink lol... Around that rink is a hotel that all of the visiting teams for the Avs stay at and they practice at that rink like a day or so before they play at Pepsi Center...

Glen Healy said that in practice Kovalev used to shoot from the crease and hit the glass above the net at the other end ... WITH A GOAL STICK!

Glen Healy said that in practice Kovalev used to shoot from the crease and hit the glass above the net at the other end ... WITH A GOAL STICK!

WHAA?

I'm not calling you a liar, but that is something that I think I would really have to see to believe. The mechanics of shooting with a goalie stick, I would imagine, are completely different. Not to mention the strength that would require.

Awesome stuff...thanks for posting.

As far as the one-handed stuff goes, I can sorta shoot it that hard with my left hand on my stick (I shoot right but I write left-handed so my left hand and forearm are pretty strong). With a roller puck I can do kinda what he does in that video but with an ice puck, no way...lol.

awesome videos

not a kovy lover or hater, but i think thats evidence that he has never lived up to his amazing potential... that said, i'd take him back in pittsburgh on malkins wing in a second...

One hand Backhand shot is the most impressive of those videos.

I can only do it with a inlinepuck.

But that's just lifting it (and not nearly as hard), he is shelfing it...

Tic-Tac toe is crazy, it's like the video is on fast forward or something.

:o damn! his one handed back hand is harder than my wrist shot :D he has crazy skills i just wish he would apply them a little bit more during games