Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sniper15

Is this the worst song ever written?

I heard this song on the radio and couldn't believe it.

It makes me never want to listen to rap again...Or the local radio station that played it...

if you don't know it, look at the lyrics below.

Is this the worst song you ever heard?

If you like it, tell me why

"this is why im hot, this is why im hot, this is why, this is why,this is why, im hot this is why im hot, this is why im hot, this is why, this is why, this is why im hot, im hot cuz im fly, you aint cuz u not, this is why, this is why, this is why im hot im hot cuz im fly, you aint cuz u not this is this is why, this is why, this is why im hot

(VERSE)

this is why im hot, i dont gotta rap i can sell a mill sayin nothin on a track i represent new york, i got it on my back niggas say that we lost it so imma bring it back i love da dirty dirty, cuz niggas show me love the ladies start to bounce as soon as i hit da club but in da midwest, they love to take it slow so when i hit they bitch i watch them get it on da flo and if you need it hifey i take it to da bay cristo to sac-town, they do it everyday compton to hollywood, soon as i hit LA im in dat lo-lo, i do it da cali way and when i hit da shat, people say that im fly they love da way i dress, they like my attire they love how i move crowds from side to side they ask me how i do it and simply i reply

(CHORUS)

this is why im hot, this is why im hot, this is why, this is why,this is why, im hot this is why im hot, this is why im hot, this is why, this is why, this is why im hot, im hot cuz im fly, you aint cuz u not, this is why, this is why, this is why im hot im hot cuz im fly, you aint cuz u not this is this is why, this is why, this is why im hot

(VERSE)

this is why im hot, catch me on da block every otha day anotha purse anotha drop 16 bars, 24 a pop 44 a song nigga gimme watchu got im in thea drivin cars, kush up on da lot im in thea shuttin stores down, jus so i can shop if you need a bird, i can get it chopped tell me watchu need, i get em by da flock i call my homie black, meet me on da ave i hit wash heights wid da money in da bag we in da big spendencies, my pimpin up a drag find me wit different women that you niggas neva had but those who say they know me, know im focused on my cream play you come between, you betta focus on da bean i keep it so mean, da way you see me lean and when i say im hot my nigga dis is what i mean

(CHORUS)

this is why im hot, this is why im hot, this is why, this is why,this is why, im hot this is why im hot, this is why im hot, this is why, this is why, this is why im hot, im hot cuz im fly, you aint cuz u not, this is why, this is why, this is why im hot im hot cuz im fly, you aint cuz u not this is this is why, this is why, this is why im hot

(VERSE)

this is why im hot, shorty's see da drop ask me what i paid and i say yea i payed a guap and den i hit da swith dat take away da top, so chicks around da way they call me cream of da crop they hop in da car, i tell em all aboard we hit da studio, they say they like how i record i go from black train, and how i gethcu wrong so every time i see dem and they tell me dats they song they say im da bomb, they love da way da charm, hangin from da neck and compliments da arm which compliments da ear, den cums da gear so when i hit da room, da shorty's stop and stare niggas start to hate, re-arrange they face little do they know i keep dem things by waist side i reply, nobody got to die similar to lil weeze, cuz i got da fire

(CHORUS)

this is why im hot, this is why im hot, this is why, this is why,this is why, im hot this is why im hot, this is why im hot, this is why, this is why, this is why im hot, im hot cuz im fly, you aint cuz u not, this is why, this is why, this is why im hot im hot cuz im fly, you aint cuz u not this is this is why, this is why, this is why im hot "

Do you mean the words? I have heard the song and it seems to have a catchy beat. I dont have it on my iPod, but wont change it if it comes on the radio.

If you JUST heard this song come out from under the rock.

Its a popular club bar song cause its got a good beat and all the horny kids can bump n grind to it.

The lyrics, well yah, its like most of the rap thats out there , chicken noodle soup, ridin dirty, hot in here etc. etc. Most of the lyrics suck, its the beat that matters...

That said, I kinda like it :)

Thank the gods for this thread. At our office you can hear this on the radio at least 8 times a day. Horrible. Absolutely horrible.

Let's face music is really going down the crapper in the US

Going down? It's been gone for years. I wouldn't be able to tell you the last time I've watched a music video or to a top-40 radio station. The days of good music left us long before now, and with the way things are going there's no chance of it gettin any better.

And about rap....I wouldn't even classify that as music. In the majority of songs there's nothing more than the programmed drum tracks with the vocals and a bass line (and not even that much sometimes). Lyrics consisting of the same crap about bein in da club wit da gin a juice droppin hot stuff like the real slim shady with tail feather shakin and concerns about mo problems caused by mo money.

EFF! What's wrong with society? :blink:

If you listen to Top 40, then yes, rap is down the crapper.

Otherwise, there's still Mos Def, Talib Kweli, Common, Pete Rock, The Roots

i would like to say to davis and every other person with his opinion about rap ...yes they say a lot of stuff the same maybe it has no significance to you but you can't say "its not music" blah blah blah so what you dont like it. the 5 million people that bought the record do. If it was as easy as you make it sound why don't you throw a doo rag on and make a couple mil? Say what you will but whether you like it or not its a popular kind of music whether you think its rap or crap.

for the record I do listen to some rap but I'm more into country music so I'm not a wanksta defending the hood. Just telling you my opinion.

it's not as bad as the song 2 Step by Dj Unk.

the stupidest thing is, he never says 1 ( 4-3-2-2-2-2-2....)

A 2 Step

A 2 Step

Now Gone An 2 Step [X4]

Now We Jiggy Wit It [X4]

Now Gone An 2 Step

Aye Watch Me 2 Step

Now Can You 2 Step

Like I 2 Step

Watch Me Get Jiggy Wit It [X4]

Gone 2 Step

[Verse 1:]

I Hit The Club Fresh

My Stunna Shades On

2 Steppin Getting Jiggy

Wit My J's On

Dont Get Yo Steps Wrong

Dont Try To Bite Mine

2 Steppin Yea Im Back

Unk One Mo' Time

See We Goin Form A Line

And We Goin Step It Right

Now Step It To The Left

Girl You Know You Dynomite

Now Have Some Good Times

I See You Got It Right

Beat My Wrist Ice

Colder Than A Bud Light

Now Imma Take My Time

Where The Gangstas At

And You Can Still Post The Wall Nigga Holla Back

Grey Goose And Yak

Blunt Filled Wit Kush

Im Getting Jiggy Wit It

Smokin On That George Bush

Step

[Chorus:]

A 2 Step

A 2 Step

Now Gone An 2 Step [X4]

Now We Jiggy Wit It [X4]

Now Gone An 2 Step

Aye Watch Me 2 Step

Now Can You 2 Step

Like I 2 Step

Gone 2 Step

[Verse 2:]

Take 2 Steps To The Left

Now Take 2 Steps To The Right

Now Bring It Back

Bring It Back

Hey I Made Ya'll Walk It Out

Everybody 2 Steppin

Now We Finna Turn It Out

Now Here We Go Agian

You Already Slow

If You Aint 2 Steppin

Get Your Shyt And Hit The Do'

Im Shootin At Ya Toes

Like A Western

I See You Baby Girl

Sweating Out Your Lil Perm

They Call Me Big Worm

Where My Money At

2 Steppin Wit My Stacks

Bitch Holla Back

The Oc Is Back

Ya'll Besta Deal Wit It

And Dont Be Steppin On My Shoes

When I Get Jiggy Wit It

[Chorus:]

A 2 Step

A 2 Step

Now Gone An 2 Step [X4]

Now We Jiggy Wit It [X4]

Now Gone An 2 Step

Aye Watch Me 2 Step

Now Can You 2 Step

Like I 2 Step

Gone 2 Step

A 2 Step... [X8]

Like I always say, today's rap can't hold a candle to Run DMC, Public Enemy, NWA. At least it had a message back then, now it's stringing random shit together put to a catchy beat and it sells.

i would like to say to davis and every other person with his opinion about rap ...yes they say a lot of stuff the same maybe it has no significance to you but you can't say "its not music" blah blah blah so what you dont like it. the 5 million people that bought the record do. If it was as easy as you make it sound why don't you throw a doo rag on and make a couple mil? Say what you will but whether you like it or not its a popular kind of music whether you think its rap or crap.

for the record I do listen to some rap but I'm more into country music so I'm not a wanksta defending the hood. Just telling you my opinion.

It's more about marketing and having the right "hype" than it is about actual talent.

In response to the original question, it is indeed the worst song ever written. And the fact that 5 million people bought this album is a testament to how idiotic people in our country are.

My daughter keeps begging me to down load it for her. She says "Dad, he says just what you always tell me, selling a mil for saying nothing, isn't that cool?" blah, blah, blah...

I won't get it for her, and that's why I'm hot!!!

My daughter keeps begging me to down load it for her. She says "Dad, he says just what you always tell me, selling a mil for saying nothing, isn't that cool?" blah, blah, blah...

I won't get it for her, and that's why I'm hot!!!

Is the Blah Blah Blah you telling your daughter im hot cuz im fly, you aint cuz u not,?

The only music I listen to is rap and I abasoultley hate that song. It is deffinatley the worst song ever written. Mims is such a fake rapper it's ridiculous. Only people who listen to his music are 13 year old girls. I hate him and all fake rappers. I'm glad someone else does too.