Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mack

Batman: The Dark Knight

i would love to see depp as the riddler, that is the only act that could possibly follow this last movie

i agree with taht 100%. i watched it again for the second time, and i noticed they set up for catwoman too. the seen after he gets biten by the dogs, and says he needs a new suit. when he finally gets his new suit morgan freemans character said it would be stronger against dogs, but maybe not as strong against cats.... <_<

i would love to see depp as the riddler, that is the only act that could possibly follow this last movie

i agree with taht 100%. i watched it again for the second time, and i noticed they set up for catwoman too. the seen after he gets biten by the dogs, and says he needs a new suit. when he finally gets his new suit morgan freemans character said it would be stronger against dogs, but maybe not as strong against cats.... <_<

I still don't see the Catwoman reference. The only way that it's a reference to a Catwoman would be if A) Morgan Freeman's character is psychic and can forsee the future, or B) a Catwoman already exists in Gotham City, and he's the only one who knows about it. I think people are diving too deep into the words.

I think it was just supposed to be kinda 'haha funny' type of thing...

You know that the studio people are happy its churning up soo much excitment for the sequel even moreso..

They had to know that the rumors would be flying about the third movie and they throw in a little line about cats, sit back and smile because here we are talking about it :)

just watched it and thought it was amazing! best batman movie ive seen. ledger was great. "why would i kill you? I need you. you complete me" ahaha

Has anyone bought the two DVD set? I just picked up the single DVD, but before I open it I want to make sure that its not worth it to go get the other one.

I've had the BR version for a few days now and it's just as lovely as I'd imagined it would be. If I was going standard, I'd definitely get the two-disc pack.

Anybody find the DVD setting(s) to be a bit brighter/lighter than in the theaters? The movie just doesn't seem quite as dark and ominous. Or am I just crazy?

The brightness settings in the picture is one thing......but the volume and voracity that the low range and bass is recorded at had me shaking my entire complex with the surround sound and the powered sub. I can't wait to be in my new house in a month and really unleash the stereo without fear of having an officer knocking at my door. ;)

The sound definitely sucked. The dialogue was way too quiet compared to the music during action scenes. Had to continually change the volume, got very annoying.

The sound definitely sucked. The dialogue was way too quiet compared to the music during action scenes. Had to continually change the volume, got very annoying.

I have this problem with a lot of DVDs. I usually end up watching it too loud to make sure I don't miss whispered dialogue. I'm not running a proper surround setup, but you'd think these movie companies could mix the sound on a DVD right so that you don't need a 20-channel equalizer and 10.1 surround for proper audio.

You have to up the center channel.

The Big D used to get pissed at me for how loud I'd put the sound at the beginning of a movie, while I'd shoot back that she should wait for the dialogue to begin before claiming it was too loud. Finally, I mucked with the center channel and was able to lower the volume by about 20% overall. We both are happy now.

Although I do try to sneak up the volume while she's not looking...... ;)

There is always an ad in the local paper for something like that. I laugh because there is a relatively young guy named Frank who wears it because he can't hear his wife in the other room. Hmmmm...

I saw the movie when it came out and was not impressed. Just watched it again on BR. Still not impressed. The 2 Face storyline was the most interesting part of the movie.

The best suggestion I have heard so far was to have the next one be Batman against Spawn, talk about a dark movie.

You are out of your mind. Though it seems you have a spoon in place of your mind. Now your opinion makes more sense.