Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

thorpedo26

sharks new logo?

Nice description. It'll be strange to see the Sharks with a new logo after all these years. I can't say that I like the sound of it at all <_< , but I look forward to seeing it and making a judgement when they show the new jersey and logo on the 24th.

call me a traditionalist but what's with all these teams changing their logos constantly? I mean I get that logo's change from time to time but it seems like teams are doing every few years now.

call me a traditionalist but what's with all these teams changing their logos constantly? I mean I get that logo's change from time to time but it seems like teams are doing every few years now.

Changing logos and/or colors is an easy way to boost revenue. A lot of people will go out and buy new stuff every time the logo/colors change.

yikes, it's like a Japaneses animation version. I can't say i liked the old one that much, but this is much, much worse.

sharks have had the same logo for what? around 15ish years

i actully like the new logo. there gunna eventully try to make all logos look tuffer im sure

Looks like you made hockeybuzz.com & the official sjsharks message board already. They have links to your pic up.

Is it me or does that seem pretty low to not quote the source of the image?

Looks like you made hockeybuzz.com & the official sjsharks message board already. They have links to your pic up.

That's exactly what I said when I emailed the "author" of the story, then again what else would you expect from hockeybuzz. At least they aren't just making shit up this time.

I have the logo.

So wrong in so many ways - it is downright atrocious.

Short of posting the logo, could you describe the Canucks logo?

Really curious about it.

Wow...they are hotlinking...

I'm going to need someone's help in a bit. I have to get home and drum up something real quick and then replace the logo.

I have the logo.

So wrong in so many ways - it is downright atrocious.

Short of posting the logo, could you describe the Canucks logo?

Really curious about it.

Don't have Vancouver, I have Tampa Bay's.

Are they linking back to MSH?

I would've watermarked it but I don't have internet access at home.

Haha yeh the links an MSH address, their cheek knows no bounds!

That's exactly what I said when I emailed the "author" of the story, then again what else would you expect from hockeybuzz. At least they aren't just making shit up this time.

I put a post up in Ryan Garner's article at hockeybuzz letting him know he stole the image from MSH. He just brushed it off because I have ripped his LAME articles in the past.

http://www.hockeybuzz.com/blog.php?post_id=8605

Really he probably just got it from the sjsharks forum, doubt he even knows what MSH is. They have a direct link to MSH there. http://boards.sjsharks.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=2669

http://www.modsquadhockey.com/pics/JR/sharkslogo.jpg