Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

thorpedo26

sharks new logo?

Why are you going to add a modsquad watermark? You act like you took the photo. Calm down.

Just host it on imageshack or something so that these sites can then host it themselves from there.

Why are you going to add a modsquad watermark? You act like you took the photo. Calm down.

Just host it on imageshack or something so that these sites can then host it themselves from there.

Because hotlinking is bad...

I know, that's why I said imageshack or anything else would have been better. All in all, you'll probably see an influx of new members now haha.

Plus it's seriously dickish not to give credit to the source

Plus they're for profit and we're not so they're stealing our bandwidth and making money

Plus we get a free ad at their expense in return for them being dickholes about it

Those dipwads. I took care of it.

What did you do...his article still has the logo...and I don't see MSH anywhere?

Or...have I missed something obvious (again!) *L*

Those dipwads. I took care of it.

What did you do...his article still has the logo...and I don't see MSH anywhere?

Or...have I missed something obvious (again!) *L*

Refresh?

Weird...I had to reload the page three times before the watermarked image came up.

From the SJ MB:

...some random bruins fan I think leaked it, i dunno.

Why don't you calm down. How do you know that one of the MSH mods isn't the source that took the photo?

Why host it anywhere else when the scoop was made here?

Not as bad as I envisioned it, but I don't care for it too much. I thought the old logo was just fine, but as Chadd mentioned earlier, with uniform and logo changes comes revenue.

I put a post up in Ryan Garner's article at hockeybuzz letting him know he stole the image from MSH. He just brushed it off because I have ripped his LAME articles in the past.

http://www.hockeybuzz.com/blog.php?post_id=8605

Really he probably just got it from the sjsharks forum, doubt he even knows what MSH is. They have a direct link to MSH there. http://boards.sjsharks.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=2669

http://www.modsquadhockey.com/pics/JR/sharkslogo.jpg

He told me that he got it from HF boards, then trashed MSH.

I'll wait to see the logo in the context of the entire jersey before I pass judgement. As of now, it looks like a pokemon.

Ryan Garner is weak. End of story.

Ryan are you gonna at least give credit where you got the pic.

It has been up at the sjsharks.com forum all day and they stole it from JR over at modsquadhockey.com. He has contacts with the NHL2k video game people.

- atomicpunk5150

It's July atomic, save some of that venom for the regular season. Plus, you know I can never reveal my sources.

weak.

Maybe I'm missing something here, but I don't understand how he can deny it. Isn't the MSH watermark all over the logo he has up on his hockeybuzz page?

Let it go guys, they've been exposed.

Maybe I'm missing something here, but I don't understand how he can deny it. Isn't the MSH watermark all over the logo he has up on his hockeybuzz page?

That was added because they were not only thieves, but dumb thieves. Anyone with an ounce of intelligence would have saved a copy of the image and hosted it themselves. Instead, they just decided to link directly to the file on our server. So we decided to edit the image and let everyone know where it came from.

Thank god I didn't put a different URL in for the hotlink like I've done to people who'd stolen the myspace background I had.

Thank god I didn't put a different URL in for the hotlink like I've done to people who'd stolen the myspace background I had.

The thought crossed my mind.