Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

thorpedo26

sharks new logo?

Alright!!! I've been waiting for them to make a change. The old logo while classic is looking alittle dated. So is the dark jersey. I hope they brighten up the dark home jersey with brighter colors. The white ones are fine though.

Anyone have secret spy links?

Alright!!! I've been waiting for them to make a change. The old logo while classic is looking alittle dated. So is the dark jersey. I hope they brighten up the dark home jersey with brighter colors. The white ones are fine though.

I thought teams were going back to light home jerseys?

No spy pics or anything have been leaked. Wait 'til July 22, which is the expected date for the release. They may add a little more of the 'burnt orange' color (sleeves) and show the whole sharks instead of it being crested.

I thought teams were going back to light home jerseys?

That was an unsubstantiated rumour.

Maybe they looked at the changes that Anaheim made, the results and they are trying to mimic it.

-Changing their logo to a more upbeat design.

-Adding Orange to their logo.

All they need now is..

-One or two of the Niedermayers.

-Change their name to something less descriptive. Maybe a one word thing like San Jose "fish".

-Maybe the ability to make it past the 2nd round of the playoffs might help their Stanley Cup chances too.

I can't believe none of the video game people have leaked a look at it.

The games have already gone gold and they would have had to include the new logos and jerseys for the upcoming season when the games are released in August.

Anyone?? Maybe the review site?? Come on!! =)

None of the games have gone gold. That would imply they are ready to be sold which isn't the case for either game for around a month and a half at least.

None of the games have gone gold. That would imply they are ready to be sold which isn't the case for either game for around a month and a half at least.

Pre-orders. Halo2, GTA San Andreas, World of Warcraft Burning Crusades and the last batch of Consoles all hit platinum number before anybody even touched the product. Going gold is chump change compared to platinum, but not bad for a hockey game eh?

EA stated all of the new logos/jerseys will be in NHL 08, however, screen shots that are being released have the old logos and jerseys until each respective team debuts their jerseys.

Pre-orders. Halo2, GTA San Andreas, World of Warcraft Burning Crusades and the last batch of Consoles all hit platinum number before anybody even touched the product. Going gold is chump change compared to platinum, but not bad for a hockey game eh?

"Gone gold" is a software term for the final product. It goes through alpha and beta testing, then gold.

EA stated all of the new logos/jerseys will be in NHL 08, however, screen shots that are being released have the old logos and jerseys until each respective team debuts their jerseys.

Exactly - my contact at 2k already had the logos and jersey styles months ago.

Black, teal and orange. The triangle now has an orange accent added and the shark's eyes are orange. But the logo is OH SO BAD...the triangle has rounded lines, shark's angle is different, there's teal on the shark, and the stick looks like the stick that Wild Wing was holding in the 96 Ducks third jersey. Very cartoon-ish.

I have the logo.

So wrong in so many ways - it is downright atrocious.

Short of posting the logo, could you describe the Canucks logo?

Really curious about it.