Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RWhockey

Nike/Bauer ONE95/ONE75 Skates

I have no idea. I don't make skates.

I thought the same when I had my ONE90s and had a skate gouge. Thought it was metallic - was told it was Surlyn.

Maybe I'll find out next week :ph34r:

I have no idea. I don't make skates.

I thought the same when I had my ONE90s and had a skate gouge. Thought it was metallic - was told it was Surlyn.

Maybe I'll find out next week :ph34r:

I hope so...and please do tell! :D

I'm thinking of getting the One95's. Currently I wear a Vector Pro and I love how comfortable I feel in it. I also love the radius of the longer CCM blade. My problem is that my heel slips forward and out when I take a hit. My foot is relatively wide and bit flat but not totally flat. Also somewhat deep but not very deep. Any thoughts on whether or not the One95 is a good idea. Of course I'll try it on at my LHS first.

Of course I'll try it on at my LHS first.

It's great your going to try it on, but to burst your bubble, the skate doesn't come out until spring (4/15)

I'm thinking of getting the One95's. Currently I wear a Vector Pro and I love how comfortable I feel in it. I also love the radius of the longer CCM blade. My problem is that my heel slips forward and out when I take a hit. My foot is relatively wide and bit flat but not totally flat. Also somewhat deep but not very deep. Any thoughts on whether or not the One95 is a good idea. Of course I'll try it on at my LHS first.

I wear One90 D and love how they fit but will probably try a C width when the One95 comes out.

Truth is no one can give you a definitive answer. Maybe you weren't fitted properly to begin with and I think most members thought you answered your own question by saying you'll try them on when they come out.

Truth is no one can give you a definitive answer. Maybe you weren't fitted properly to begin with and I think most members thought you answered your own question by saying you'll try them on when they come out.

That's fair enough... I just get jacked up when I start to consider getting new skates and equipment. I definatly don't think I was fitted properly last time. Thanks for the reply.

Thanks for the new flash.. I hope everyone on MSH is as helpful as you (read sarcasm here).

I thought you were about to run out to your LHS in the immediate future as well, by the way you worded it. All he did was say that its going to be a little while. lighten up.

Thanks for the new flash.. I hope everyone on MSH is as helpful as you (read sarcasm here).

I thought you were about to run out to your LHS in the immediate future as well, by the way you worded it. All he did was say that its going to be a little while. lighten up.

It was my very first post and I felt like I was getting the newbie treatment. Sorry if I came across and either harsh or stupid...I'm neither. Consider me lightned. Thanks.

I know its been asked many time but when do the skates actually hit stores. Its just that some people have been saying febuary, some say march, some say april and some say may and june?

I know its been asked many time but when do the skates actually hit stores. Its just that some people have been saying febuary, some say march, some say april and some say may and june?

At the very earliest these will be available in April but probably in small quantity. Some places may not receive them until May, June, or July depending on when they placed their booking orders.