Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RWhockey

Nike/Bauer ONE95/ONE75 Skates

Sure, the ONE95's destroy the S15's in durability, but how do they compare to each other in lightness? Sorry if these have already been mentioned.

i like how the puck stays completely stationary in mid air right after it hits the one95... B)

any way if you come this far a few grams difference in weight wouldn't be much of an issue imo...i mean, pump those thighs, man! :lol:

changing from supreme 4000 to XX like i did a few years ago makes a huge difference, though

btw St Louis is sporting one95s now.

Vapor XXX => Vapor XXXX => Supreme one95

looks like hes been switching back and forth the last couple games haha, guess he's finally done getting them worked in haha, man i wish i could grab my self a pair of those one95's :(

ya haha i honestly.... like when the buzzer went for a shootout pretty much lost all hope we were gonna win, but o well haha i guess our 3rd string goalie is the shootout expert ahahah

It looks like Nike Bauer finally put something on the site about the one95, don't know if anyone saw it. All it is, is a countdown with the one95 frozen in a block of ice, still pretty cool though.

I was thinking the other night and remembered that we had discussed a pair of What where thought to be One90's with Pro toe painted on the entire skate. Now that the cat is out of the bag regarding the One95 I'm to beleive that they were the first prototype of the One95 or at least the shell to see how it held up. I just cant remember for the life of me who it was that was wearing the skate.

I was just looking for St.Louis in gettyimages and on the first picture it shows him passing a fan a wooden stick, has he switched or something??St.Louis passing stick

well the stick is RH so its definitely not his because he is LH...maybe the fan just handed it to him for him to sign?

So from what I seem to gather by searching MSH as well as a couple other sites, the One75 skates will be similar to the current One90 skates in boot construction (except for the color)? My 8090s are about shot, they're wide enough in the forefoot but too wide in the heels, causing holes to begin to form in the boot liners in the heel-area.

As I primarily use my skates for officiating, I'm wanting my next skates to be black as well. I'm also going to look into the Graf G-series and see if I can find something to fit me. However I've worn Bauer the past 25 years or so and would really like to stick with the brand. Depending on what my budget will allow, the One95 is very interesting to me. I talked to a salesperson at a hockey shop in Surrey, BC and he mentioned that the boots of the One95s will actually form around the "Bauer Bumps" I have on my heels! However, maybe I can make do with the One75s if I can find some to fit. I'm not worried about the silver on the One75 boots, since I wear Shin Tights when officiating so the silver parts would be mostly covered anyways.

If you go to http://www.nikebauer.com/, you can see the one95 skates in an ice block by clicking the little puddle of water located on the right hand side lower portion of the screen. It tells you exactly how much time is left before they release them. Im assuming the one75's will be released at the same date.

78 days!!

If you go to http://www.nikebauer.com/, you can see the one95 skates in an ice block by clicking the little puddle of water located on the right hand side lower portion of the screen. It tells you exactly how much time is left before they release them. Im assuming the one75's will be released at the same date.

78 days!!

hmmm good job reading the rest of the thread ;) :blink::rolleyes:

like i know your new but its only back on page