Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RWhockey

Nike/Bauer ONE95/ONE75 Skates

I'd love to try a pair on of either ones on but there not in stock in Texas because the 2 LHS dont get them until June so up a creek without a paddle oh and do any people in the DFW area know any shops i can try these on in

I saw a demo of these awhile back in which they literally punched a golf ball into the side of the boot - right by the outside of the forefoot area. It was a demonstration of how moldable they are. My advice though (as mine really hurt at first) is to wear them a couple times. They get used to your feet and adjust accordingly.

I saw a demo of these awhile back in which they literally punched a golf ball into the side of the boot - right by the outside of the forefoot area. It was a demonstration of how moldable they are. My advice though (as mine really hurt at first) is to wear them a couple times. They get used to your feet and adjust accordingly.

Thanks, good to hear! :)

Can you bake them? I'll probably be a senior by then so I won't be able tobuy tem becasue of the price. Stupid Girlfriend psh :angry:

just about every top of the line skate is bakeable. If you want a cheaper alternative look into kor skates. If they fit your foot right you can't beat them for the price there going for now.

Can anyone clarify the exact baking procedures for me? I am going to my LHS to get them but I'm not sure exactly how much they know.

If I understand correctly, it is one skate at a time, correct?

And is it 9 minutes standing and 1 sitting down or is it something different?

On the card I got from bauer with my skates it said three minutes at 175 degrees one at a time. I sat for the first few minutes to let the holders cool, and the footbed a little. Then I stood for a couple minutes, and sat again to let them cool. Then let them cool for about 24 hours. They fit perfect realy conform to your feet. hope this helps it worked for me.

Apparently there is a card they come with which explains the baking procedure.

On the card I got from bauer with my skates it said three minutes at 175 degrees one at a time. I sat for the first few minutes to let the holders cool, and the footbed a little. Then I stood for a couple minutes, and sat again to let them cool. Then let them cool for about 24 hours. They fit perfect realy conform to your feet. hope this helps it worked for me.

Thanks that should work I guess

Mine arrived yesterday and I'm hoping to have them baked today. I was reading the baking instruction card and no where does it say to bake one skate at a time. Is that just an instruction that NBH (yes, I know it's just Bauer now, thank goodness!) sent to dealers?

Also, for those that suggested I get a size 7D because they'd fit similar to my 8090s in 7D, you're right on! And yes, they ARE a bit deeper than the 8090 boot, which is a good thing for me. Unbaked, there is some slight pressure on the inside of my foot, just behind the big toes, but I'm almost certain this will correct itself when they're baked and I begin working them in. I can say for certain though, that these D width skates are wider than other Supremes have been in D width for the past several years since Nike acquired Bauer in the late 1990s.

Thanks again for everyone's help answering the many questions I asked in PMs and here on the board!

Just picked mine up...

I tried on XXXX & 735s as well. I was amazed how good the one95s felt on my feet. $575... couldnt beat the price either...

Look forward to skating in them

Mine arrived yesterday and I'm hoping to have them baked today. I was reading the baking instruction card and no where does it say to bake one skate at a time. Is that just an instruction that NBH (yes, I know it's just Bauer now, thank goodness!) sent to dealers?

Also, for those that suggested I get a size 7D because they'd fit similar to my 8090s in 7D, you're right on! And yes, they ARE a bit deeper than the 8090 boot, which is a good thing for me. Unbaked, there is some slight pressure on the inside of my foot, just behind the big toes, but I'm almost certain this will correct itself when they're baked and I begin working them in. I can say for certain though, that these D width skates are wider than other Supremes have been in D width for the past several years since Nike acquired Bauer in the late 1990s.

Thanks again for everyone's help answering the many questions I asked in PMs and here on the board!

That's the standard heating instructions. WHen I got mine my contact at NBH R&D told me to do it one skate at a time.

Arent the one75s a little similar to the one90 in perfomance just not in fitting because im gong to buy a pair because they are just about to come out in Texas

I was happy to see my proshop has One95s for 559.95 lastnight so I'm going to pick some up as soon as I sell my One90s since they're too narrow and kill my feet. I tried on the pair of 7.5D off the wall and I could fit in there but I'll be going with an 8EE I think since D width seems to still be too narrow for me and my toes were crammed at the toe cap, 7.75 if I decide to go with customs.

That being said anybody interested in a near new pair of One90s 8D? PM me if interested

I was happy to see my proshop has One95s for 559.95 lastnight so I'm going to pick some up as soon as I sell my One90s since they're too narrow and kill my feet. I tried on the pair of 7.5D off the wall and I could fit in there but I'll be going with an 8EE I think since D width seems to still be too narrow for me and my toes were crammed at the toe cap, 7.75 if I decide to go with customs.

That being said anybody interested in a near new pair of One90s 8D? PM me if interested

so you found the one95 skate size to be the same as the 90, minus the width

I wore a 7.5 ee in the 90 and ordered the same size in the 95, just hoping these bad boys fit

so you found the one95 skate size to be the same as the 90, minus the width

I wore a 7.5 ee in the 90 and ordered the same size in the 95, just hoping these bad boys fit

Risky move there man i heard they are a lot different fit.... Anyways once my shop gts them in there 620 with Tax s i dunno im still going ot buy the one75's if they fit my foot the supreme70 felt good just can't wait for these skates to come to Texas.

The one 75 does fit differently then the one90 Right?? :huh:

I skated in my one95s for the first time tonight and I have a HUGE problem with them.

When I first tried them on they were the perfect width and I had no discomfort. After molding them and letting them set for a few days I took them out for a practice tonight with my team. About 30 mins in the instep of both feet started to hurt really bad and by the end of the night (60 mins of practice) I could not walk off the ice I was in so much pain.

When I got back to the dressing room and took the skates off I saw that on the instep (inside part of both feet near the back of the arch) all my skin had blistered and torn off. I'm pretty sure that my feet are too flat in the area and is rubbing and causing the blistering.

Is there anyway to reheat that area and flatten it out or am I shit out of luck and forced to sell these?

yup I wore the same socks for fitting and heating. I didnt feel the discomfort while fitting nor heating but I think perhaps one problem was I never stood up during the heating process I sat the whole time.

I came from 8090's in 8.5 ee as well and I never had a problem with the inside of my foot so I am finding this problem a little weird.

Thanks for all the help JR.