Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JGraz15

Canada-Russia Super Series Equipment Debuts

If it is a Vector the graphics package could sure go for an overhaul. They've been ugly for a couple of years now. When I was trying them on I kept my fingers crossed they wouldn't fit. Thankfully too narrow for my flippers.

If you don't like it, why bother try it on in the first place? I love how my vectors look.

Is Marchand the only one wearing the ONE95's for Cananda? Have yet to see anyone else wearing them.

Alzner also.

Most of the Russians wearing the Vapor line. They're a great looking skate. They're also using mainly Bauer helmets as well. I saw only one Jofa 690 and a Reebok 8K in the game on Saturday night. I guess the old Soviet Union is becoming capitalist after all. Most of the players starting to use North American equipment as it becomes more easily accessable. I know a lot of the Russian guys playing over here in the pro leagues seem to prefer a lot of our brands.

Most of the Russians wearing the Vapor line. They're a great looking skate. They're also using mainly Bauer helmets as well. I saw only one Jofa 690 and a Reebok 8K in the game on Saturday night. I guess the old Soviet Union is becoming capitalist after all. Most of the players starting to use North American equipment as it becomes more easily accessable. I know a lot of the Russian guys playing over here in the pro leagues seem to prefer a lot of our brands.

Everyone was wearing NBH helmets. As with the gloves everyone was in.

Hey what sort of visors are these guys in the pics on page 1 wearing?

As JR said, Itech DX100 is the name of the mount. The previous version is the HX100, which is pretty much the same thing, but heavier.

If i'm not mistaken the one before was a DX-50 and it had the metal cage like on top.

More one95 pictures:

GAME_4_OMSK_03.jpg

Bottom right.

GAME_4_OMSK_13.jpg

In the first picture, i'm pretty sure I see two or three pairs of the One95's, one of them may be the pair of One90's in this last picture. In the second the Russians XXXX's look more black than mine and others that I have seen. They also seem shiny, may just be the light.

Game Worn jerseys and helmets from tonights game on e-bay.

http://shop.ebay.com/merchant/hockey_canada_auctions

That's awesome. The jerseys are going bananas in price already. Claude Giroux's is up to $482?? Sheesh.

I wonder if they'll be selling off any of the other jerseys.

Man, if I had some money...

HAHA I was thinking the same thing. I'm going to try and take a sting at Giroux's lid, but the jersey is outta my league...already.