Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JR Boucicaut

Warrior Johnson

I owned a Warrior Johnson..I really dont think it was worth the $80 I spent on it. I gave it to my godson after using it twice

I got the 95 flex for 50 dollars. it seems alot softer than the rating. I seem to get a lot of flex on passes. it is hard to get use to after using a 260 prostock dolo shaft, but for the price i can deal with it.

I got the 95 flex for 50 dollars. it seems alot softer than the rating. I seem to get a lot of flex on passes. it is hard to get use to after using a 260 prostock dolo shaft, but for the price i can deal with it.

So your Johnson plays a little softer than you hoped?

Oh god, the inneundo is just too easy. Warrior takes all the fun out of it when they're so up front with the names.

Anyway- It may be that you're used to the flex of a tapered shaft as well. I thing tapered shafts feel stiffer than standard counterparts in the same flex.

Guys, i browsed the whole thread...

i need some real feedback on the OPS JOHNSON

anyone care to share their opinions?

Guys, i browsed the whole thread...

i need some real feedback on the OPS JOHNSON

anyone care to share their opinions?

Here's some feedback from the last two pages of this thread.

i had the stick and broke it, the warrenty should be in the mail good feel good weight all around it was a good stick
I owned a Warrior Johnson..I really dont think it was worth the $80 I spent on it. I gave it to my godson after using it twice

All joking aside, it does tend to be a little flexier than "like rated" shafts. I don't use one, but would have no problem buying one since I do prefer a 2-piece and a little "flexier" shaft.

My son does use it and loves it. He's pw aged and not that big. The junior is a 50 flex and it's one of the first shafts he's been able to take advantage of the flex in a shaft.

Next thing they are going to have is a glove called the "shocker"

Haha they do

the lacrosse part of warrior is much more brutal than hockey

they have

the stiffi

the shocker

the penitrator

the ODB

the venom this takes a little to think of

HAHA I have the shockers. And dont forget about the macdaddy2s with the pimpskin leather. Not just any leather, Pimpskin leather

Any feedback on the Warrior Johnson OPS?

Decent OPS for the price...but nothing special.

If i had to re-do it, i would never have bought it and shelled the extra $50 for a dolomite. its worth it,

I tend to stay away from price point composites just because the material isn't up to par at all with the other comps. My LHS told me that the johnson is made with a lot of fiber glass.