Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JR Boucicaut

Warrior Johnson

They need to stop with these names. Mildly amusing at first, but it's getting obnoxious.

Novius?

Hmm, what would the catchphrase be

"The shaft of the new Warrior Big Johnson has a vein down the backside for added control and release just when you need it, as well as a pre-pregnated blade so you don't have any more annoying mis-carries while you score all night long"

"Available in junior, intermediate and Magnum shaft girths"

it appears someone(or whole company) has fallen in love with an idea that they spit out without my much thought. I'm sure the sentence started... wouldn't it be funny if we called it ______ .

And they are going to bleed it dry until they actually figure out it doesn't sell.

They need to stop with these names. Mildly amusing at first, but it's getting obnoxious.

Novius?

"The shaft of the new Warrior Big Johnson has a vein down the backside for added control and release just when you need it, as well as a pre-pregnated blade so you don't have any more annoying mis-carries while you score all night long"

Don't joke. Hell, Warrior is now probably going to contact you about a position with their company within the next day or so...

Novius?

So am I to believe that this will be the rebirth of the Novius? As for the name and color (WTF)!!

What the stick is or is not modeled after hasn't been confirmed yet. I just figured, given Warrior's Innovative lineage, the Novius is a possibility.

Personally, I'm salivating at the thought of a new tapered Novius shaft. If they look anything like that, though, I'm going to have to paint them black.

What the stick is or is not modeled after hasn't been confirmed yet. I just figured, given Warrior's Innovative lineage, the Novius is a possibility.

Personally, I'm salivating at the thought of a new tapered Novius shaft. If they look anything like that, though, I'm going to have to paint them black.

Right there with ya. I loved the Novius and still have a shaft blade combo. Maybe they'll make it with the Spyne Tech. blade and sell it for $300.00 Hey it's Warrior what do you expect? Anything is possible.

If you paint it black, will it's shaft diameter and length be larger than if you painted it, oh, say... white?

Warrior's "nut-hut" for a jock was also making rounds on the board as well. Seems that what was a novelty at first is now being stretched to taxing extremes. Pre-pubescents, though, probably still love it.

The Popeil Galactic Prophylactic stick bag. It's more than a stick bag, it's a family heirloom! One you can pass down from father to son! It can stop bullets!

Don't forget the Popeil juice-o-matic that you get absolutely free if you tell your friends about their great products.

Lolz @ your big black Johnson.

Warrior Johnson

On the 2 last photo.

It looks like the replacement fore the AK-27.

It doesn't even look like a shaft to me - just an OPS with the blade area painted black.

Remember, kids, the name of the game is preparation. So, before you go 5-hole, be sure to wrap your shaft in the latest in Warrior protection, the Trojan Horse stick back. Endorsed by former NHL'r Ron Tugnutt himself, please note that the bag is ribbed for extra durability....."

Remember, kids, the name of the game is preparation. So, before you go 5-hole, be sure to wrap your shaft in the latest in Warrior protection, the Trojan Horse stick back. Note that the bag is ribbed for extra durability....."

Aw come on, I beat you to it...

Must've not been old enough to remember when SNL or Eddie Murphy, for that matter, was funny.

sorry to ask this, but can you tell me exactly how to get that sized pictures from sportsline?

Our NHL Gallery...yellow kickplate on top of the page.